Innovating Firms and Aggregate Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jakob Klette & Samuel Kortum, 2002. "Innovating firms and aggregate innovation," Staff Report 300, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Klette, Tor Jakob & Kortum, Samuel, 2002. "Innovating Firms and Aggregate Innovation," Memorandum 02/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Samuel Kortum, 2002. "Innovating Firms and Aggregate Innovation," NBER Working Papers 8819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1995. "Does the bouncing ball lead to economic growth?," Regional Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 1-2,4-6.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Rebecca Henderson, 1993. "Underinvestment and Incompetence as Responses to Radical Innovation: Evidence from the Photolithographic Alignment Equipment Industry," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(2), pages 248-270, Summer.
- David B. Audretsch, 1995. "Innovation and Industry Evolution," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011468, September.
- Li, Chol-Won, 2001. "On the Policy Implications of Endogenous Technological Progress," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(471), pages 164-179, May.
- Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1997. "Transfers, Social Safety Nets, and Economic Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(1), pages 81-102, March.
- R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), 1989. "Handbook of Industrial Organization," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, edition 1, volume 2, number 2, 00.
- R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), 1989. "Handbook of Industrial Organization," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, edition 1, volume 1, number 1, 00.
- Robert E. Lucas & Jr., 1967. "Adjustment Costs and the Theory of Supply," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 321-321.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Magnus Henrekson & Jesper Roine, 2007.
"Promoting Entrepreneurship in the Welfare State,"
Chapters, in: David B. Audretsch & Isabel Grilo & A. Roy Thurik (ed.), Handbook of Research on Entrepreneurship Policy, chapter 5,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Roine, Jesper, 2005. "Promoting Entrepreneurship in the Welfare State," Working Paper Series 653, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 09 Apr 2006.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Roine, Jesper, 2006. "Promoting Entrepreneurship in the Welfare State," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 621, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Lingaraj MALLICK & Pradeep Kumar DAS & Kalandi Charan PRADHAN, 2016. "Impact of educational expenditure on economic growth in major Asian countries: Evidence from econometric analysis," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(607), S), pages 173-186, Summer.
- repec:zbw:rwidps:0030 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kristinn Hermannsson & Patrizio Lecca, 2016.
"Human Capital in Economic Development: From Labour Productivity to Macroeconomic Impact,"
Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 35(1), pages 24-36, March.
- Kristinn Hermannsson & Patrizio Lecca, 2015. "Human capital in economic development: from labour productiviey to macroeconomic impact," Working Papers 1501, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Hermannsson, Kristinn & Lecca, Patrizio, 2015. "Human Capital in Economics Development: From Labour Productivity to Macroeconomic Impact," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-53, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Yew-Kwang Ng & Xiaokai Yang, 2005.
"Specialization, Information, And Growth: A Sequential Equilibrium Analysis,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: An Inframarginal Approach To Trade Theory, chapter 20, pages 447-474,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Yew‐Kwang Ng & Xiaokai Yang, 1997. "Specialization, Information, and Growth: A Sequential Equilibrium Analysis," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 257-274, October.
- Ng, Y.K. & Yang, X., 1999. "Specialization, Information, and Growth: A Sequential Equilibrium Analysis," Papers 7, Chicago - Graduate School of Business.
- Yew-Kwang Ng & Xiaokai Yang, 1999. "Specialization, Information, and Growth: A Sequential Equilibrium Analysis," CID Working Papers 7, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Yew-Kwang Ng & Xiaokai Yang, 1999. "Specialization, Information, and Growth: A Sequential Equilibrium Analysis," CID Working Papers 07A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Naddeo, Andreina, 2014. "How crime affects the economy: evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 65419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Görkemli Kazar & Altuð Kazar, 2015. "Is “Harmonious Development” Valid for European Union Regions?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 954-967.
- Глазьев С.Ю. & Горидько Н.П. & Нижегородцев Р.М., 2016. "Критика Формулы Ирвинга Фишера И Иллюзии Современной Монетарной Политики," Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ), Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 52(4), pages 3-23, октябрь.
- David de la CROIX, 2014. "Economic Growth," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2014019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "A Portfolio Equilibrium Model of Gold and Capital in an Integrated Walrasian General Equilibrium and Neoclassical Growth Theory," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(12), pages 616-627, December.
- Kevin S. Nell & Maria M. De Mello, 2015. "Testing Capital Accumulation-Driven Growth Models in a Multiple-Regime Framework: Evidence from South Africa," CEF.UP Working Papers 1501, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Albert J.F. Yang & William N. Trumbull & Chin Wei Yang & Bwo‐Nung Huang, 2011. "On The Relationship Between Military Expenditure, Threat, And Economic Growth: A Nonlinear Approach," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 449-457, April.
- Claude DIEBOLT & Jamel TRABELSI, 2009.
"Human Capital and French Macroeconomic Growth in the Long Run,"
Economies et Sociétés (Serie 'Histoire Economique Quantitative'), Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), issue 40, pages 901-917, May.
- Claude Diebolt & Jamel Trabelsi, 2008. "Human Capital and French Macroeconomic Growth in the Long Run," Working Papers 08-11, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Valerija Botric, 2013. "Output Convergence between Western Balkans and EU-15," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 5(1).
- Ravallion, Martin, 2019.
"Global inequality when unequal countries create unequal people,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 85-97.
- Martin Ravallion, 2017. "Global Inequality when Unequal Countries Create Unequal People," NBER Working Papers 24177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Ravallion, 2018. "Global Inequality When Unequal Countries Create Unequal People," Working Papers id:12779, eSocialSciences.
- Amal MATALLAH & Amal MATALLAH, 2017. "Does fiscal policy spur economic growth? Empirical evidence from Algeria," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(3(612), A), pages 125-146, Autumn.
- Ranjit Singh Ghuman & Indervir Singh, 2013. "Providing Affordable Higher Education to Rural Girls in Indian Punjab: A Case Study of Baba Aya Singh Riarki College," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 61-84.
- Kwack, Sung Yeung & Lee, Young Sun, 2006. "Analyzing the Korea's growth experience: The application of R&D and human capital based growth models with demography," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 818-831, November.
- Bardey, D. & Bommier, A. & Jullien, B., 2010.
"Retail price regulation and innovation: Reference pricing in the pharmaceutical industry,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 303-316, March.
- Bardey, David & Bommier, Antoine & Jullien, Bruno, 2009. "Retail Price Regulation and Innovation: Reference Pricing in the Pharmaceutical Industry," TSE Working Papers 09-026, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bardey, David & Bommier, Antoine & Jullien, Bruno, 2009. "Retail Price Regulation and Innovation: Reference Pricing in the Pharmaceutical Industry," IDEI Working Papers 432, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andr�s Rodr�guez-Pose, 2014.
"Trade Openness and Spatial Inequality in Emerging Countries,"
Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 162-182, June.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2013. "Trade openness and spatial inequality in emerging countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 9428, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van de Klundert, Theo & Smulders, Sjak, 1999.
"Catching-up and Regulation in a Two-Sector Small Open Economy,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 431-454, August.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Smulders, J.A., 1997. "Catching-up and Regulation in a Two-Sector Small Open Economy," Discussion Paper 1997-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Smulders, J.A., 1999. "Catching-up and regulation in a two-sector small open economy," Other publications TiSEM 3cd1fec7-de66-4d32-a42a-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
Keywordsbirth and death processes; endogenous growth theory; firm growth; market structure; productivity; r&d;
All these keywords.
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.