Spanish and European innovation diffusion: a structural hole approach in the input–output field
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 44 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diamond, J, 1976. "Key Sectors in Some Underdeveloped Countries: A Comment," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 762-64.
- Chokri Dridi & Geoffrey Hewings, 2002.
"An Investigation of Industry Associations, Association Loops and Economic Complexity: Application to Canada and the United States,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 275-296.
- Chokri Dridi & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2002. "An Investigation of Industry Associations, Association Loops, and Economic Complexity: Application to Canada and the United States," Urban/Regional 0210001, EconWPA, revised 23 Feb 2005.
- Jones, Ronald W. & Kierzkowski, Henryk, 2005. "International fragmentation and the new economic geography," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik & Romero Luna, Isidoro & Bosma, Niels S., 2005. "Using Average Propagation Lengths to Identify Production Chains in the Andalusian Economy/Empleando Longitudes Medias de Propagación para identificar Cadenas Productivas en la Economía Andaluza," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 405-422, Agosto.
- Harrigan, F J & McGilvray, J W & McNicoll, I H, 1980. "A Comparison of Regional and National Technical Structures," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(363), pages 795-810, December.
- Hummels, David & Ishii, Jun & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2001.
"The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 75-96, June.
- David L. Hummels & Jun Ishii & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Staff Reports 72, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Torben Pedersen & Steen Thomsen, 1997. "European Patterns of Corporate Ownership: A Twelve-Country Study," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(4), pages 759-778, December.
- Schultz, Siegfried & Schumacher, Dieter, 1976. "Key Sectors in Some Underdeveloped Countries: A Comment," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 765-66.
- Robinson, Sherman & Markandya, Anil, 1973. "Complexity and Adjustment in Input-Output Systems," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 35(2), pages 119-34, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:44:y:2010:i:1:p:147-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.