« Complexity of production processes and the need for proximity »
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Sandrine NOBLET & Antoine BELGODERE, 2016. "Complexity Of Production Processes And The Need For Proximity," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 43, pages 5-19.
References listed on IDEAS
- Costinot, Arnaud, 2009.
"On the origins of comparative advantage,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 255-264, April.
- Costinot, Arnaud, 2007. "On the Origins of Comparative Advantage," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt07g7g8h8, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Baldwin, Richard & Venables, Anthony J., 2013.
"Spiders and snakes: Offshoring and agglomeration in the global economy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 245-254.
- Baldwin, Richard & Venables, Anthony J, 2010. "Spiders and Snakes: Offshoring and Agglomeration in the Global Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 8163, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Baldwin & Anthony Venables, 2010. "Spiders and snakes: offshoring and agglomeration in the global economy," NBER Working Papers 16611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nathan Nunn, 2007.
"Relationship-Specificity, Incomplete Contracts, and the Pattern of Trade,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 122(2), pages 569-600.
- Nathan Nunn, 2005. "Relationship Specificity, Incomplete Contracts and the Pattern of Trade," International Trade 0512018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nunn, Nathan, 2007. "Relationship-Specificity, Incomplete Contracts, and the Pattern of Trade," Scholarly Articles 4686801, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Michael Kremer, 1993. "The O-Ring Theory of Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 551-575.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Hong, Chang & Ma, Hong & Spencer, Barbara J., 2013.
"Contractual versus non-contractual trade: The role of institutions in China,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 281-294.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Chang Hong & Hong Ma & Barbara J. Spencer, 2012. "Contractual Versus Non-Contractual Trade: The Role of Institutions in China," NBER Working Papers 17728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Nadine Massard & Sylvie Charlot, 2008. "Les déterminants géographiques de l'innovation : diffusion spatiale des connaissances et choix de localisation," Post-Print hal-00332716, HAL.
- David H. Autor & Frank Levy & Richard J. Murnane, 2003.
"The skill content of recent technological change: an empirical exploration,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- David H. Autor & Frank Levy & Richard J. Murnane, 2003. "The Skill Content of Recent Technological Change: An Empirical Exploration," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(4), pages 1279-1333.
- David H. Autor & Frank Levy & Richard J. Murnane, 2001. "The Skill Content of Recent Technological Change: An Empirical Exploration," NBER Working Papers 8337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sébastien Miroudot & Rainer Lanz & Alexandros Ragoussis, 2009. "Trade in Intermediate Goods and Services," OECD Trade Policy Papers 93, OECD Publishing.
- Jean-François Brun & Céline Carrère & Patrick Guillaumont & Jaime de Melo, 2015.
"Has Distance Died? Evidence from a Panel Gravity Model,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 13, pages 299-320
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jean-François Brun & Céline Carrère & Patrick Guillaumont & Jaime de Melo, 2005. "Has Distance Died? Evidence from a Panel Gravity Model," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 19(1), pages 99-120.
- Jean-François BRUN & Céline CARRERE & Jaime MELO DE & Patrick GUILLAUMONT, 2002. "Has Distance Died? Evidence from a Panel Gravity Model," Working Papers 200215, CERDI.
- Brun, Jean-François & Carrère, Céline & de Melo, Jaime & Guillaumont, Patrick, 2002. "Has Distance Died? Evidence from a Panel Gravity Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 3500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrei A. Levchenko, 2007. "Institutional Quality and International Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(3), pages 791-819.
- Kimura, Fukunari & Takahashi, Yuya & Hayakawa, Kazunobu, 2007. "Fragmentation and parts and components trade: Comparison between East Asia and Europe," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 23-40, February.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Keith Head, 2008.
"The Puzzling Persistence of the Distance Effect on Bilateral Trade,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 37-48, February.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Keith Head, 2004. "The Puzzling Persistence of the Distance Effect on Bilateral Trade," Development Working Papers 186, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Keith Head, 2008. "The puzzling persistence of the distance effect on bilateral trade," Post-Print hal-01172854, HAL.
- Paul Krugman, 1995. "Growing World Trade: Causes and Consequences," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 327-377.
- Gene M. Grossman & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2008. "Trading Tasks: A Simple Theory of Offshoring," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1978-1997, December.
- Asheim, Bjorn T. & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "Knowledge bases and regional innovation systems: Comparing Nordic clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1173-1190, October.
- Robert C. Johnson & Guillermo Noguera, 2012. "Proximity and Production Fragmentation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 407-411, May.
- Sandrine Noblet, 2011. "Coordination costs and the redispersion of industrial activities," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(4), pages 813-828, November.
- Jones, Ronald W. & Kierzkowski, Henryk, 2005. "International fragmentation and the new economic geography," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Spitz, Alexandra, 2004. "Are Skill Requirements in the Workplace Rising? Stylized Facts and Evidence on Skill-Biased Technological Change," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-33, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hummels, David & Ishii, Jun & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2001.
"The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 75-96, June.
- David L. Hummels & Jun Ishii & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Staff Reports 72, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Céline Carrère & Maurice Schiff, 2005.
"On the Geography of Trade. Distance is Alive and Well,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(6), pages 1249-1274.
- Céline CARRERE & Maurice SCHIFF, 2004. "On the Geography of Trade: Distance is Alive and Well," Working Papers 200423, CERDI.
- Carrere, Celine & Schiff, Maurice, 2004. "On the geography of trade : distance is alive and well," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3206, The World Bank.
- Priya Ranjan & Jae Young Lee, 2007. "Contract Enforcement And International Trade," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 191-218, July.
- Russell Hillberry & David Hummels, 2002. "Explaining Home Bias in Consumption: The Role of Intermediate Input Trade," NBER Working Papers 9020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena-Silvente, 2013. "Does complexity explain the structure of trade?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(3), pages 928-955, August.
- Daniel Berkowitz & Johannes Moenius & Katharina Pistor, 2006. "Trade, Law, and Product Complexity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(2), pages 363-373, May.
More about this item
KeywordsComplexity of production processes; proximity;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01359251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.