An Investigation of Industry Associations, Association Loops and Economic Complexity: Application to Canada and the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Chokri Dridi & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2002. "An Investigation of Industry Associations, Association Loops, and Economic Complexity: Application to Canada and the United States," Urban/Regional 0210001, EconWPA, revised 23 Feb 2005.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 1993. "Hierarchies of Regional Sub-Structures and Their Multipliers within Input-output Systems Miyazawa Revisited," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 34(1), pages 33-44, June.
- Cella, Guido, 1984. "The Input-Output Measurement of Interindustry Linkages," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 46(1), pages 73-84, February.
- Michael Sonis & J. D. Hewings & Jiemin Guo, 2000. "A New Image of Classical Key Sector Analysis: Minimum Information Decomposition of the Leontief Inverse," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 401-423.
- Cella, Guido, 1986. "The Input-Output Measurement of Interindustry Linkages: A Reply," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(4), pages 379-384, November.
- Clements, Benedict J., 1990. "On the decomposition and normalization of interindustry linkages," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 337-340, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liis LILL, "undated". "Assessing Economic Complexity in some OECD countries with Input-Output Based Measures," EcoMod2008 23800082, EcoMod.
- João Ferreira do Amaral & João Carlos Lopes & João Dias, 2011.
"External dependency, value added generation and structural change: an inter-industry approach,"
Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 33, pages 06-19, June.
- João Ferreira do Amaral & João Carlos Lopes & João Dias, 2010. "External dependency, value added generation and structural change: an interindustry approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/12, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Ezzahid, Elhadj & Chatri, Abdellatif, 2015. "Imports contents, value added generation and structural change in morocco: input output analysis," MPRA Paper 63512, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Muñiz & Antonio Raya & Carmen Carvajal, 2010. "Spanish and European innovation diffusion: a structural hole approach in the input–output field," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1), pages 147-165, February.
- García Muñiz, Ana Salomé, 2013. "Input–output research in structural equivalence: Extracting paths and similarities," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 796-803.
More about this item
KeywordsDual Scaling; Industry Associations; Loops; Economic Complexity;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:14:y:2002:i:3:p:275-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .