Imports contents, value added generation and structural change in morocco: input output analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chokri Dridi & Geoffrey Hewings, 2002.
"An Investigation of Industry Associations, Association Loops and Economic Complexity: Application to Canada and the United States,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 275-296.
- Chokri Dridi & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2002. "An Investigation of Industry Associations, Association Loops, and Economic Complexity: Application to Canada and the United States," Urban/Regional 0210001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Feb 2005.
- Margaret S. McMillan & Dani Rodrik, 2011.
"Globalization, Structural Change and Productivity Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
17143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McMillan, Margaret & Rodrik, Dani, 2012. "Globalization, structural change, and productivity growth:," IFPRI discussion papers 1160, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- João Ferreira do Amaral & João Carlos Lopes & João Dias, 2011.
"External dependency, value added generation and structural change: an inter-industry approach,"
Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 33, pages 06-19, June.
- João Ferreira do Amaral & João Carlos Lopes & João Dias, 2010. "External dependency, value added generation and structural change: an interindustry approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/12, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- António Rua & Hugo Reis, 2006. "An input-output analysis: linkages vs leakages," Working Papers w200617, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- repec:spr:minsoc:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Umed Temurshoev, 2012. "Input-output impact analysis in current or constant prices: does it matter?," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-output analysis; Backward linkages; Leakages; Structural change; Value added; imports Morocco.;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2015-04-19 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-HME-2015-04-19 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INT-2015-04-19 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:63512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.