Report NEP-INT-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bussolo,Maurizio & Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose, 2015. "Does input tariff reduction impact firms'exports in the presence of import tariff exemption regimes ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7231, The World Bank.
- Ramesh C Paudel, 2014. "Export performance in developing countries: A comparative perspective," Departmental Working Papers 2014-26, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kien Trung Nguyen, 2014. "The impact of trade and investment liberalization on the wage skill premium: evidence from Vietnam," Departmental Working Papers 2014-20, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Ganelli & Juha Tervala, 2015. "Value of WTO Trade Agreements in a New Keynesian Model," IMF Working Papers 15/37, International Monetary Fund.
- Joanna Stefaniak-Kopoboru & Joanna Kuczewska, 2015. "Export specialization in services of the Visegrad countries," Working Papers 107/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Elzbieta Czarny & Pawel Folfas, 2015. "World trade and regional trade orientation in the context of forthcoming Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership," Working Papers 48/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- J. Scott Holladay, 2015. "Exporters and the Environment," Working Papers 2015-03, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Fahad Hassan Khan, 2014. "Global production sharing and the measurement of price elasticities in international trade," Departmental Working Papers 2014-22, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Sabina Dewan & Lucas Ronconi, 2014. "U.S. Free Trade Agreements and Enforcement of Labor Law in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 87253, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Veronika Kulmer & Michael Kernitzkyi & Judith Köberl & Andreas Niederl, 2015. "Global Value Chains: Implications for the Austrian economy," FIW Research Reports series VI-003, FIW.
- Silvia ZAHARCO, 2015. "The Impact Of Integration In The European Union On The Development Of Food Products Trade Of The Republic Of Moldova," Working Papers 116/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Anna Fornalska-Skurczynska, 2015. "How to effectively support export activity," Working Papers 49/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Ramesh C Paudel & Paul J Burke, 2015. "Exchange rate policy and export performance in a landlocked developing country: The case of Nepal," Departmental Working Papers 2015-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Jaime DE MELO & Laurent WAGNER, 2015. "Aid For Trade as finance for the Poor," Working Papers P125, FERDI.
- Athula Naranpanawa & Jayathileka S Bandara, 2015. "Can trade liberalisation bring benefits to the war affected regions and create economic stability in post-war Sri Lanka?," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201502, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Huanhuan Zheng, 2015. "Chinese Outwards Mercantilism – the Art and Practice of Bundling," NBER Working Papers 21089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chirathivat, Suthiphand & Cheewatrakoolpong, Kornkarun, 2015. "Thailand's Economic Integration with Neighboring Countries and Possible Connectivity with South Asia," ADBI Working Papers 520, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- THORBECKE, Willem, 2015. "Understanding Japan's Capital Goods Exports," Discussion papers 15044, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bin Shen & Jiang Zhang & Qiuhua Zheng, 2015. "Exploring multi-layer flow network of international trade based on flow distances," Papers 1504.02361, arXiv.org.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2014. "International food aid to Indonesia, 1950s-1970s," Departmental Working Papers 2014-19, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Andreas Moxnes & Yukiko U. Saito, 2015. "Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 21082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Klimek & Michael Obersteiner & Stefan Thurner, 2015. "Systemic trade-risk of critical resources," Papers 1504.03508, arXiv.org.
- Valeria Gattai, 2015. "Foreign exposure and heterogeneous performance of Italian firms: A survey of the empirical literature (1992-2014)," Working Papers 300, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2015.
- Armando Castelar Pinheiro & Regis Bonelli, 2015. "Comparative Advantage or Economic Policy? Stylized Facts and Reflections on Brazil’s insertion in the world economy – 1994-2005," Discussion Papers 0180, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2015. "The impact of the global financial crisis on border-crossing mergers and acquisitions: A continental/industry analysis," MPRA Paper 63563, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Desmet, Klaus & Nagy, David Krisztián & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2015. "The Geography of Development: Evaluating Migration Restrictions and Coastal Flooding," CEPR Discussion Papers 10544, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ezzahid, Elhadj & Chatri, Abdellatif, 2015. "Imports contents, value added generation and structural change in morocco: input output analysis," MPRA Paper 63512, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Grzes, 2015. "Does the Outsourcing Affect Labour Costs in Enterprises? Evidence from Firm-level Data," Working Papers 53/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Robert Stehrer & Los, Bart & Dietzenbacher, H.W.A. & Timmer, Marcel & Gaaitzen J. de Vries, 2014. "The World Input-Output Database: Content, Concepts and Applications," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-144, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Marcel Schroder, 2015. "Mercantilism and China’s hunger for international reserves," Departmental Working Papers 2015-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Berezinskaya, Olga (Березинская, Ольга) & Vedev, Alexey (Ведев, Алексей) & Larionova, Dina (Ларионова, Дина), 2015.
"Production Dependence on Imports of Russian Industry and Mechanism of Strategic Import Substitution
[Производственная Зависимость От Импорта Российской Промышленности И Механизм Стратегического Имп," Published Papers mak11, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.