The World Input-Output Database: Content, Concepts and Applications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bart Hobijn, 2019. "The "Supply-Side Origins" of U.S. Inflation," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 845, Central Bank of Chile.
- Pessoa, João Paulo, 2016.
"International competition and labor market adjustment,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
66426, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joao Paulo Pessoa, 2016. "International Competition and Labor Market Adjustment," CEP Discussion Papers dp1411, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ye, Ming & Meng, Bo & Wei, Shang-jin, 2015. "Measuring smile curves in global value chains," IDE Discussion Papers 530, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Thanagopal, Dr. Thannaletchimy & Housset, Félix, 2017. "A quality-adjusted AIDS model in the study of French imports," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 85-99.
- Hille, Erik, 2016. "The impact of foreign direct investments on regional air pollution in the Republic of Korea: A way ahead to achieve the green growth strategy?," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145517, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dani Rodrik, 2016.
Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Brumm, Johannes & Georgiadis, Georgios & Gräb, Johannes & Trottner, Fabian, 2019. "Global value chain participation and current account imbalances," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 111-124.
- Syed Al-Helal Uddin, 2016. "Value-added Trade, Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Trade Elasticity: Revisiting the Trade Competitiveness," 2016 Papers pud11, Job Market Papers.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gro:rugggd:gd-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hanneke Tamling). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.