Report NEP-TID-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Stehrer & Los, Bart & Dietzenbacher, H.W.A. & Timmer, Marcel & Gaaitzen J. de Vries, 2014. "The World Input-Output Database: Content, Concepts and Applications," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-144, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Lashitew, Addisu A. & Inklaar, Robert, 2014. "The Role of Resource Misallocation in Cross-country Differences in Manufacturing Productivity," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-143, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Alexander Galetovic & Stephen Haber & Ross Levine, 2015. "An Empirical Examination of Patent Hold-up," NBER Working Papers 21090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Luisa Gagliardi, 2015. "Moving People with Ideas - Innovation, Inter-regional Mobility and Firm Heterogeneity," SERC Discussion Papers 0174, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Svensson, Roger, 2015. "Measuring Innovation Using Patent Data," Working Paper Series 1067, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.