Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrew B. Bernard & Andreas Moxnes & Yukiko U. Saito, 2019. "Production Networks, Geography, and Firm Performance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 127(2), pages 639-688.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Moxnes, Andreas & Saito, Yukiko U., 2015. "Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 10551, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Andreas Moxnes & Yukiko U. Saito, 2016. "Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp1435, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Moxnes, Andreas & Saito, Yukiko U., 2016. "Production networks, geography and firm performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67664, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yukiko Saito & Andreas Moxnes & Andrew Bernard, 2015. "Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance," 2015 Meeting Papers 311, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrew B. BERNARD & Andreas MOXNES & SAITO Yukiko, 2016. "Production Networks, Geography, and Firm Performance," Discussion papers 16055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2015-04-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2015-04-19 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2015-04-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2015-04-19 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INT-2015-04-19 (International Trade)
- NEP-NET-2015-04-19 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2015-04-19 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2015-04-19 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:21082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .