Report NEP-GEO-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guilherme Mendes Resende & Alexandre Xavier Ywata de Carvalho & Patrícia Alessandra Morita Sakowski, 2015. "Evaluating Multiple Spatial Dimensions of Economic Growth in Brazil Using Spatial Panel Data Models (1970-2000)," Discussion Papers 0193, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Luisa Gagliardi, 2015. "Moving People with Ideas - Innovation, Inter-regional Mobility and Firm Heterogeneity," SERC Discussion Papers 0174, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Andreas Moxnes & Yukiko U. Saito, 2015. "Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 21082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li, 2015. "Migration Externalities in Chinese Cities," Working Papers 1503, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Kumagai, Satoru & Ueki, Yasushi & Bullón, David & Sánchez, Natalia, 2015. "Industrial agglomeration in Costa Rica : a descriptive analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 499, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Luca Papi & Emma Sarno & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015. "The geographical network of bank organizations: issues and evidence for Italy," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 105, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Desmet, Klaus & Nagy, David Krisztián & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2015. "The Geography of Development: Evaluating Migration Restrictions and Coastal Flooding," CEPR Discussion Papers 10544, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rafael Henrique Moraes Pereira & Vanessa Nadalin & Leonardo Monasterio & Pedro Henrique Melo Albuquerque, 2015. "Quantifying Urban Centrality: A Simple Index Proposal And International Comparison," Discussion Papers 0189, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Herrmann, Johannes & Hjertström, Alexander & Avdeitchikova, Sofia, 2015. "The Influence of Functional and Relational Proximities on Business Angel Investments," Ratio Working Papers 253, The Ratio Institute.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Alexander Jaax, 2015. "Innovation in Russia: the territorial dimension," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1509, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2015.