Report NEP-COM-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-COM
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Delbono & L. Lambertini, 2015. "Ranking Bertrand, Cournot and Supply Function Equilibria in Oligopoly," Working Papers wp1000, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Mikael C. Bergbrant & Delroy M. Hunter & Patrick J. Kelly, 2015. "Product Market Competition, Capital Constraints and Firm Growth," Working Papers w0215, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Juan Carlos Carbajal & Jeffrey C. Ely, 2015. "A Model of Price Discrimination under Loss Aversion and State-Contingent Reference Points," Working Papers 2015-36, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Rácz, Zoltán & Tasnádi, Attila, 2015. "A Bertrand-Edgeworth oligopoly with a public firm," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2015/08, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Corrado Benassi & Marcella Scrimitore, 2015. "Income Distribution in Network Markets," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2015/05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Aleksenko, Natalia & Kornyushin, Stanislav & Shchukin, Vladimir, 2014. "Моделирование Зависимости Ценообразования От Расположения Торговых Точек [Modeling pricing depending on the location of outlets]," MPRA Paper 63607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Eden, 2014. "Price dispersion and demand uncertainty: Evidence from US scanner data," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 14-00011, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Andreas Moxnes & Yukiko U. Saito, 2015. "Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 21082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo P. S. Fiuza, 2015. "Relevant Market Delineation and Horizontal Merger Simulation: A Unified Approach," Discussion Papers 0185, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Shcherbakov, Oleksandr & Wakamori, Naoki, 2015. "A simple way to identify the degree of collusion under proportional reduction," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 497, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Oechssler, Jörg & Roomets, Alex & Roth, Stefan, 2015. "From Imitation to Collusion - A Comment," Working Papers 0588, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo P. S. Fiuza & Fabiana F. M. Tito, 2015. "Time Series Econometrics in a Post-acquisition Antitrust Analysis: the Brazilian Iron ore Market," Discussion Papers 0182, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Svensson, Roger, 2015. "Measuring Innovation Using Patent Data," Working Paper Series 1067, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Justyna Kufel, 2015. "Monopolistic markups in the Polish food sector," Working Papers 69/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Tomasz Kijek, 2015. "Intellectual Property Rights and appropriability of innovation capital: evidence from Polish manufacturing firms," Working Papers 60/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Tim Burnett, 2014. "The Impact of Service Bundling on Consumer Switching Behaviour: Evidence from UK Communication Markets," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/321, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Tomasz Galewski, 2015. "Problems in measuring price dispersion in e-commerce," Working Papers 50/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Alexander Galetovic & Stephen Haber & Ross Levine, 2015. "An Empirical Examination of Patent Hold-up," NBER Working Papers 21090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Littlechild, 2014. "Promoting or restricting competition?: Regulation of the UK retail residential energy market since 2008," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1441, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tomas Havranek & Diana Zigraiova, 2015. "Bank Competition and Financial Stability: Much Ado About Nothing?," Working Papers IES 2015/07, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2015.
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2015. "Online booking and information: competition and welfare consequences of review aggregators," Working Papers 2015/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Laurent Bouton & Georg Kirchsteiger, 2015. "Good Rankings Are Bad: Why Reliable Rankings Can Hurt Consumers," NBER Working Papers 21083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.