Report NEP-NET-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ramalingam, Abhijit & Rojo Arjona, David & Schram, Arthur & Van Leeuwen, Boris, 2015. "Authority and Centrality: Power and Cooperation in Social Dilemma Networks," IAST Working Papers 15-23, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Singh, Manjari & Jain, Rekha, 2015. "Organisational Mechanisms for National Knowledge Network and Outcomes in the Institutes of Higher Education & Research: Moderating Role of Needs & Ecosystem," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-28, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Faia, Ester, 2015. "Bank Networks: Contagion, Systemic Risk and Prudential Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 10540, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Muriel Fadairo & Cintya Lanchimba & Josef Windsperger, 2015. "Network Form and Performance. The Case of Multi-Unit Franchising," Working Papers 1502, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Peter Klimek & Michael Obersteiner & Stefan Thurner, 2015. "Systemic trade-risk of critical resources," Papers 1504.03508, arXiv.org.
- Olivier Walther & Christian Leuprecht, 2015. "Mapping and deterring violent extremist networks in North-West Africa," Working Papers 7, University of Southern Denmark, Centre for Border Region Studies.
- Bin Shen & Jiang Zhang & Qiuhua Zheng, 2015. "Exploring multi-layer flow network of international trade based on flow distances," Papers 1504.02361, arXiv.org.
- Luca Papi & Emma Sarno & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015. "The geographical network of bank organizations: issues and evidence for Italy," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 105, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Andreas Moxnes & Yukiko U. Saito, 2015. "Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 21082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corrado Benassi & Marcella Scrimitore, 2015. "Income Distribution in Network Markets," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2015/05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.