Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Andrew B. Bernard & Andreas Moxnes & Yukiko U. Saito, 2019. "Production Networks, Geography, and Firm Performance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 127(2), pages 639-688.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Andreas Moxnes & Yukiko U. Saito, 2015. "Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 21082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Moxnes, Andreas & Saito, Yukiko U., 2016. "Production networks, geography and firm performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67664, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Andreas Moxnes & Yukiko U. Saito, 2016. "Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp1435, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yukiko Saito & Andreas Moxnes & Andrew Bernard, 2015. "Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance," 2015 Meeting Papers 311, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrew B. BERNARD & Andreas MOXNES & SAITO Yukiko, 2016. "Production Networks, Geography, and Firm Performance," Discussion papers 16055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
Keywordsfirm-to-firm neworks; infrastructure; productivity; trade;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2015-04-25 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2015-04-25 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2015-04-25 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SBM-2015-04-25 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2015-04-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:10551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.