Report NEP-BEC-2015-04-25This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael S. Dahl & Mirjam van Praag & Peter Thompson, 2014. "Entrepreneurial Couples," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-055/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Moxnes, Andreas & Saito, Yukiko U., 2015. "Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 10551, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huizingh, Eelko & Mulder, Machiel, 2014. "Effectiveness of regulatory interventions on firm behavior," Research Report 14011-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2015. "1On endogenous Stackelberg leadership: The case of horizontally differentiated duopoly and asymmetric net work compatibility effects," Discussion Paper Series 127, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2015.
- Goedhuys-Degelin M.D.L. & Sleuwaegen L., 2015. "Human capital, innovation and the distribution of firm growth rates," MERIT Working Papers 2015-013, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Eric Bartelsman & Sabien Dobbelaere & Bettina Peters, 2013. "Allocation of Human Capital and Innovation at the Frontier: Firm-level Evidence on Germany and the Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-095/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "In Search of Creative Champions in High-Tech Spaces," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-193/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Maria Rosaria Carillo & Vincenzo Lombardo & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015. "Family Firms and Entrepreneurial Human Capital in the Process of Development," CSEF Working Papers 400, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Karima Kourtit & Daniel Arribas-Bel & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "High Performance in Complex Spatial Systems: A Self-Organizing Mapping Approach with Reference to The Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-194/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Spyridon Stavropoulos & Martijn J. Burger & Dimitris Skuras, 2015. "Data Sparseness and Variance in Accounting Profitability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-014/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Otto H. Swank, 2014. "Task-specific Human Capital and Organizational Inertia," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-034/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Hui-Kuang Hsu & Michael McAleer, 2013. "The Impact of China on Stock Returns and Volatility in the Taiwan Tourism Industry," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-118/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hiroshi Osano & Keiichi Hori, 2015. "A Dynamic Agency Theory of Investment and Managerial Replacement," KIER Working Papers 921, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim & Rasch, Alexander, 2015. "The influence of product liability on vertical product differentiation," DICE Discussion Papers 182, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).