Report NEP-GEO-2015-04-25This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chao Li & John Gibson, 2014. "Agglomeration Economies in China: Locations and Effects," Working Papers in Economics 14/02, University of Waikato.
- Teodora Dogaru & Martijn Burger & Bas Karreman & Frank van Oort, 2014. "Functional and Sectoral Division of Labour within Central and Eastern European Countries: Evidence from Greenfield FDI," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-041/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Boschma, Ron & Capone , Gianluca, 2015. "Institutions and Diversification: Related versus Unrelated Diversification in a Varieties of Capitalism framework," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Moxnes, Andreas & Saito, Yukiko U., 2015. "Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 10551, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mesbah J. Motamed & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & William A. Masters, 2014. "Agriculture, Transportation and the Timing of Urbanization: Global Analysis at the Grid Cell Level," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-002/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Luca Papi & Emma Sarno & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015. "The Geographical Network of Bank Organizations: Issues and Evidence for Italy," CSEF Working Papers 403, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.