Report NEP-BEC-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rácz, Zoltán & Tasnádi, Attila, 2015. "A Bertrand-Edgeworth oligopoly with a public firm," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2015/08, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Andreas Moxnes & Yukiko U. Saito, 2015. "Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 21082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- FUKAO Kyoji & IKEUCHI Kenta & YoungGak KIM & KWON Hyeog Ug, 2015. "Why Was Japan Left Behind in the ICT Revolution?," Discussion papers 15043, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Doan, Quang Hung & Vu, Hoang Nam & Dao, Ngoc Tien, 2013. "Sub-National Institutions and Firm Survival in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 63653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Upadhyayula, Rajesh & Karthik, D. & Karna, Amit, 2015. "Role of Clusters and Certification in the Internationalization of Offshoring Service Providers from Emerging Markets: A Study of Indian IT firms," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-35, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Giroud, Xavier & Mueller, Holger M, 2015. "Firm Leverage and Unemployment during the Great Recession," CEPR Discussion Papers 10539, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Valeria Gattai, 2015. "Foreign exposure and heterogeneous performance of Italian firms: A survey of the empirical literature (1992-2014)," Working Papers 300, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2015.
- Lorenza Rossi, 2015. "Endogenous Firms' Exit, Inefficient Banks and Business Cycle Dynamics," DEM Working Papers Series 099, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Karthik, D. & George, Rejie & Singla, Chitra, 2015. "International Diversification and Firm Performance: The contingent influence of Product Diversification," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-32, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- David C. Stapleton & David R. Mann & Jae Song, 2015. "Firm-Level Early Intervention Incentives: Which Recent Employers of Disability Program Entrants Would Pay More?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6fc24b1b1f0444959c0317f12, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Luisa Gagliardi, 2015. "Moving People with Ideas - Innovation, Inter-regional Mobility and Firm Heterogeneity," SERC Discussion Papers 0174, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Tomasz Kijek, 2015. "Intellectual Property Rights and appropriability of innovation capital: evidence from Polish manufacturing firms," Working Papers 60/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Green, RJ & Staffell, I, 2015. "Evidence on Wind Farm Performance Decline in the UK," Working Papers 21174, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Anna Grzes, 2015. "Does the Outsourcing Affect Labour Costs in Enterprises? Evidence from Firm-level Data," Working Papers 53/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.