Key sectors in the Moroccan economy: An application of input-output analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Sesso Filho, Umberto Antonio, 2005.
"Visualizing Input-Output Data: Some New Techniques Applied to the Amazon Region,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH,
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 7, pages 141-152.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Sesso Filho, Umberto Antonio, 2005. "Visualizing Input-Output Data: Some New Techniques Applied to the Amazon Region," MPRA Paper 38313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Markus Poschke, 2011.
"Structural Change Out of Agriculture: Labor Push versus Labor Pull,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 127-158, July.
- Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Poschke, Markus, 2009. "Structural Change out of Agriculture: Labor Push versus Labor Pull," IZA Discussion Papers 4247, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Markus Poschke, 2009. "Structural Change Out Of Agriculture: Labor Push Versus Labor Pull," Departmental Working Papers 2009-08, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Ebru Voyvoda, 2009. "Sources of Structural Change and its Impact on Interdependence: An Input-Output Perspective for The Post-1980 Turkish Economy," Working Papers 507, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2009.
- Dobrescu, Emilian & Gaftea, Viorel & Scutaru, Cornelia, 2010. "Using the Leontief Matrix to Estimate the Impact of Investments upon the Global Output," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 176-187, July.
- Hugo J. Reis & António Rua, 2006. "An input-output analysis: linkages vs leakages," Working Papers w200617, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Boucher, Michel, 1975. "Le Québec : une économie développée?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 51(3), pages 453-460, juillet.
More about this item
Keywordsinput-output analysis; backward linkage; forward linkage; unweighted Rassmussen approach; Morocco;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-01-07 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CSE-2013-01-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HME-2013-01-07 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:201259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.