Report NEP-HME-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rainer, A., 2012. "Technical change in a combined Classical - Evolutionary multi-sector economy: Causes, Effects and implications for economic and social policy," MPRA Paper 43298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Fernandes, 2012. "Institutions and the Sectoral Organization of Production," Diskussionsschriften dp1207, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Shipekesa, Arthur M. & Jayne, Thomas S., 2012. "Gender Control and Labour Input: Who Controls the Proceeds from Staple Crop Production among Zambian Farmers?," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 140904, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "Turing’s Economics-- A Birth Centennial Homage," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1224, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "Income distribution, profit, and real shares," MPRA Paper 43291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "Crisis and methodology: some heterodox misunderstandings," MPRA Paper 43260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "The common error of common sense: an essential rectification of the accounting approach," MPRA Paper 43196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Egmont Kakarot-Handtke, 2012. "Primary and Secondary Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_741, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "The rhetoric of failure: a hyper-dialog about method in economics and how to get things going," MPRA Paper 43276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lengnick, Matthias & Krug, Sebastian & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2012. "Money creation and financial instability: An agent-based credit network approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-61, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- hu, yi, 2012. "Outlook of China’s State-Owned Enterprises Transformation," MPRA Paper 43238, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2012.
- Nicolò Bellanca, 2012. "Per un’Interpretazione del Dualismo Italiano: Complementarità Istituzionale o Isteresi Congiunturale?," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_28.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Sebastiano Fadda, 2012. "Formal and informal institutions:towards a deeper understanding of a complex relationship. Some cases in the labour market," Working Papers 0002, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Tounsi, Said & Ezzahid, El Hadj & El Alaoui, Aicha & Nihou, Abdelaziz, 2012. "Key sectors in the Moroccan economy: An application of input-output analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-59, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.