Formal and informal institutions:towards a deeper understanding of a complex relationship. Some cases in the labour market
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsformal and informal institutions; labour market; economic institutions;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2013-01-07 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-IUE-2013-01-07 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ast:wpaper:0002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://host.uniroma3.it/associazioni/astril .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .