Income distribution, profit, and real shares
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "When Ricardo saw profit, he called it rent: on the vice of parochial realism," MPRA Paper 33625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomasson, Gunnar & Bezemer, Dirk J, 2010. "What is the Source of Profit and Interest? A Classical Conundrum Reconsidered," MPRA Paper 20320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "The pure logic of value, profit, interest," MPRA Paper 30853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Keynes’s missing axioms," MPRA Paper 32742, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Aug 2011.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "The rhetoric of failure: a hyper-dialog about method in economics and how to get things going," MPRA Paper 43276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2003. "How to Get Rid of Demand–Supply–Equilibrium for Good," MPRA Paper 46917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2013. "Understanding Profit and the Markets: The Canonical Model," MPRA Paper 48691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsnew framework of concepts; structure-centric; axiom set; financial profit; distributed profit; retained profit; key ratios; period core; invisible redistributor; nominal wage share; real wage share;
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2013-01-07 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-01-07 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.