Qualitative and temporal aggregation
Behavioral assumptions, rational or otherwise, are not solid enough to be eligible as first principles of theoretical economics. Hence all endeavors to lay the formal foundation on a new site and at a deeper level actually need no further vindication. The present paper suggests three non-behavioral axioms as groundwork and applies them to the analysis of qualitative and temporal aggregation in the pure consumption economy. It turns out that the structural axiom set is self-similar with regard to the differentiation of the household- and business sector as well as to the sequencing of time.
|Date of creation:||12 Sep 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "The pure logic of value, profit, interest," MPRA Paper 30853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011.
"Keynes’s missing axioms,"
32742, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Aug 2011.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Keynes’s missing axioms," MPRA Paper 31179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chick, Victoria & Dow, Sheila C, 2001. "Formalism, Logic and Reality: A Keynesian Analysis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(6), pages 705-721, November.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Primary and secondary markets," MPRA Paper 32996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Egmont Kakarot-Handtke, 2012. "Primary and Secondary Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_741, Levy Economics Institute.
- Warren J. Samuels, 1997. "On the Nature and Utility of the Concept of Equilibrium," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 20(1), pages 77-88, October.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Properties of an economy without human beings," MPRA Paper 31497, University Library of Munich, Germany. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.