Qualitative and temporal aggregation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "The pure logic of value, profit, interest," MPRA Paper 30853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Keynes’s missing axioms," MPRA Paper 32742, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Aug 2011.
- Chick, Victoria & Dow, Sheila C, 2001. "Formalism, Logic and Reality: A Keynesian Analysis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(6), pages 705-721, November.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Primary and secondary markets," MPRA Paper 32996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Warren J. Samuels, 1997. "On the Nature and Utility of the Concept of Equilibrium," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 77-88, September.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Properties of an economy without human beings," MPRA Paper 31497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "Taxes, profits, and employment: a structural axiomatic analysis," MPRA Paper 43581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "The propensity function as formal passkey to economic action," MPRA Paper 34051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsNew framework of concepts; Structure-centric; Axiom set; General equilibrium; Supersymmetry;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .