Geometrical exposition of structural axiomatic economics (II): qualitative and temporal aggregation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- L. A. Boland, 1978. "Time in Economics vs. Economics in Time: The 'Hayek Problem.'," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 11(2), pages 240-262, May.
- Vilks, Arnis, 1992. "A Set of Axioms for Neoclassical Economics and the Methodological Status of the Equilibrium Concept," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 51-82, April.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "The pure logic of value, profit, interest," MPRA Paper 30853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chick, Victoria & Dow, Sheila C, 2001. "Formalism, Logic and Reality: A Keynesian Analysis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(6), pages 705-721, November.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012. "Geometrical exposition of structural axiomatic economics (I): Fundamentals," MPRA Paper 43269, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Primary and secondary markets," MPRA Paper 32996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Mirowski & D. Wade Hands, 2006. "Introduction to Agreement on Demand: Consumer Theory in the Twentieth Century," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 38(5), pages 1-6, Supplemen.
- Warren J. Samuels, 1997. "On the Nature and Utility of the Concept of Equilibrium," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 77-88, September.
More about this item
Keywordsnew framework of concepts; structure-centric; axiom set; supersymmetry; general equilibrium; dimensionless variables; income; profit; distributed profit; retained profit; full employment;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .