Objective Principles of Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip MIROWSKI, 1989. "The Rise and Fall of the Concept of Equilibrium in Economic Analysis," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1989046, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mark Blaug, 2001. "No History of Ideas, Please, We're Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 145-164, Winter.
- Mark Obrinsky, 1981. "The Profit Prophets," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 491-502, July.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1994. "Methodological Individualism and Social Knowledge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 1-9, May.
- Hausman,Daniel M., 1992. "The Inexact and Separate Science of Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521415019, May.
- Weintraub, E Roy, 1985. "Joan Robinson's Critique of Equilibrium: An Appraisal," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 146-149, May.
- Hausman,Daniel M., 1992. "The Inexact and Separate Science of Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521425230, May.
More about this item
Keywordsnew framework of concepts; structure-centric; axiom set; methodology; complex adaptive system; profit;
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-HME-2014-04-11 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2014-04-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:55031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .