The Crisis in Economic Theory A Review Essay
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Backhouse,Roger E. & Boianovsky,Mauro, 2014. "Transforming Modern Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107435384, March.
- Romain Plassard, 2017.
"Disequilibrium as the origin, originality, and challenges of Clower's microfoundations of monetary theory,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(6), pages 1388-1415, November.
- Plassard, Romain, 2017. "Disequilibrium as the origin, originality, and challenges of Clower's microfoundations of monetary theory," MPRA Paper 78917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josef Hadar, 1965. "A Note on Stock-Flow Models of Consumer Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 79(2), pages 304-309.
- William J. Baumol, 1962. "Stocks, Flows and Monetary Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(1), pages 46-56.
- Plassard, Romain, 2015. "Clower's about-face regarding the 'Keynesian Revolution'," MPRA Paper 69233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. de V. Graaf, 1950. "Income Effects and the Theory of the Firm," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 79-86.
- Cliff L. Lloyd, 1960. "The Equivalence of the Liquidity Preference and Loanable Funds Theories and the New Stock-Flow Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 206-209.
- Sexton, Robert L. & Clower, Robert W. & Graves, Philip E. & Lee, Dwight R., 1992. "Incorporating inventories into supply and demand analysis," MPRA Paper 19905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2012. "Microfoundations Reconsidered," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14869.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic theory; neoclassical economics; sociology; abduction; mimetic hypothesis; monetary economy; fina ncial crisis; Great Recession;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2015-11-21 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2015-11-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-11-21 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hec:heccee:2015-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://hope.econ.duke.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .