Redemption and Depression
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip MIROWSKI, 1989. "The Rise and Fall of the Concept of Equilibrium in Economic Analysis," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1989046, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Reconstructing the Quantity Theory (I)," MPRA Paper 32421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomasson, Gunnar & Bezemer, Dirk J, 2010. "What is the Source of Profit and Interest? A Classical Conundrum Reconsidered," MPRA Paper 20320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keen, Steve, 2010. "Solving the paradox of monetary profits," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-32.
- Hausman,Daniel M., 1992. "The Inexact and Separate Science of Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521415019, March.
- Keuzenkamp, H.A. & McAleer, M., 1994. "Simplicity, scientific inference and econometric modelling," Discussion Paper 1994-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hausman,Daniel M., 1992. "The Inexact and Separate Science of Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521425230, March.
More about this item
Keywordsnew framework of concepts; structure-centric; axiom set; randomness; market clearing; budget balancing; consumption economy; investment economy; credit expansion;
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2013-11-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-11-02 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50924. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .