Mr. Keynes, Prof. Krugman, IS-LM, and the End of Economics as We Know It
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Reconstructing the Quantity Theory (I)," MPRA Paper 32421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F. A. Lutz, 1938. "The Outcome of the Saving-Investment Discussion," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(4), pages 588-614.
- Tomasson, Gunnar & Bezemer, Dirk J, 2010. "What is the Source of Profit and Interest? A Classical Conundrum Reconsidered," MPRA Paper 20320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. P. Lerner, 1938. "Saving Equals Investment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 297-309.
- Ingo Barens, 1997. "What Went Wrong with IS-LM/AS-AD Analysis--And Why," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 89-99, Winter.
- Keen, Steve, 2010. "Solving the paradox of monetary profits," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-32.
- Laidler,David, 1999. "Fabricating the Keynesian Revolution," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521641739, April.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2000.
"What Do We Know about Macroeconomics that Fisher and Wicksell Did Not?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(4), pages 1375-1409.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2000. "What do we know about Macroeconomics that Fisher and Wicksell did not?," NBER Working Papers 7550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert G. King, 1993. "Will the New Keynesian Macroeconomics Resurrect the IS-LM Model?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 67-82, Winter.
More about this item
Keywordsnew framework of concepts; structure-centric; axiom set; Hicks; Allais;
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2014-02-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-02-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2014-02-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2014-02-15 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .