Loanable Funds vs. Endogenous Money: Krugman is Wrong, Keen is Right
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Reconstructing the Quantity Theory (I)," MPRA Paper 32421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsnew framework of concepts; structure-centric; axiom set; consumption economy; debt; Profit Law; simulation; market clearing; budget balancing;
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2014-02-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2014-02-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .