Report NEP-HPE-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ctc:serie1:def8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2014. "Mr. Keynes, Prof. Krugman, IS-LM, and the End of Economics as We Know It," MPRA Paper 53608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roy H Grieve, 2014. "â€˜Right Back Where We Started Fromâ€™: from â€˜the Classicsâ€™ to Keynes, and back again," Working Papers 1401, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Josheski, Dushko, 2014. "Personnel Economics essay: Issues in Human Capital Theory, training and earnings of workers," EconStor Preprints 90913, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Grohn, Jan & Huck, Steffen & Valasek, Justin Mattias, 2014. "A note on empathy in games," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2014-301, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Beckmann, Klaus & Reimer, Lennart, 2014. "Dynamics of Military Conflict: an Economics Perspective," Working Paper 138/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2014. "Exchange in the Monetary Economy," MPRA Paper 53437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantin Yanovskiy & Sergey Shulgin, 2013. "Institutions, Democracy And Growth In The Very Long Run," Working Papers 0082, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Wolfgang Fellner & Clive L. Spash, 2014. "The Illusion of Consumer Sovereignity in Economic and Neoliberal Thought," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2014_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Ton Notermans, 2013. "Reforming Finance; A Literature Review," Working papers wpaper08, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.