Report NEP-PKE-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roy H Grieve, 2014. "â€˜Right Back Where We Started Fromâ€™: from â€˜the Classicsâ€™ to Keynes, and back again," Working Papers 1401, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Fellner & Clive L. Spash, 2014. "The Illusion of Consumer Sovereignity in Economic and Neoliberal Thought," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2014_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Mark Weisbrot & Stephan Lefebvre & Joseph Sammut, 2014. "Did NAFTA Help Mexico? An Assessment After 20 Years," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2014-03, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Miklós Antal & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2014. "Macroeconomics, Financial Crisis and the Environment: Strategies for a Sustainability Transition," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 10, WWWforEurope.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2014. "Mr. Keynes, Prof. Krugman, IS-LM, and the End of Economics as We Know It," MPRA Paper 53608, University Library of Munich, Germany.