Beginning, crises, and end of the money economy in three consistent steps
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Keynes’s missing axioms," MPRA Paper 31179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sheila C. Dow, 2005. "Axioms and Babylonian thought: a reply," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 385-391.
- Chick, Victoria, 1998. "On Knowing One's Place: The Role of Formalism in Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(451), pages 1859-1869, November.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Schumpeter and the essence of profit," MPRA Paper 31176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "The pure logic of value, profit, interest," MPRA Paper 30853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsNew framework of conceps; Structure-centric; Axiom set; Zero profit economy; Distributed profit; Systemic crisis point; Logical end states;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2011-06-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-06-04 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .