Report NEP-MON-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pamela Hall, 2011. "Is there any evidence of a Greenspan put?," Working Papers 2011-06, Swiss National Bank.
- Lieven Baele & Geert Bekaert & Seonghoon Cho & Koen Inghelbrecht & Antonio Moreno, 2011. "Macroeconomic Regimes," NBER Working Papers 17090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chow, Hwee Kwan, 2011. "Towards an Expanded Role for Asian Currencies: Issues and Prospects," ADBI Working Papers 285, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Daniel Kaufmann & Sarah Lein, 2011. "Sectoral Inflation Dynamics, Idiosyncratic Shocks and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2011-07, Swiss National Bank.
- Nicolás de Roux & Marc Hofstetter, 2011. "On the Endogeneity of Inflation Targeting: Preferences Over Inflation," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008731, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Sá, F. & Wieladek, T., 2011. "Monetary Policy, Capital Inflows, and the Housing Boom," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1141, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nazim Kadri Ekinci, 2011. "Income Distribution in a Monetary Economy: A Ricardo-Keynes Synthesis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_672, Levy Economics Institute.
- Park, Yung Chul, 2011. "The Role of Macroprudential Policy for Financial Stability in East Asia’s Emerging Economies," ADBI Working Papers 284, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Iva Cecchin, 2011. "Mortgage Rate Pass-Through in Switzerland," Working Papers 2011-08, Swiss National Bank.
- Zsolt Darvas & Valentina Kostyleva, 2011. "Fiscal and Monetary Institutions in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 1102, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat, 2011. "Global imbalances and the financial crisis: Link or no link?," BIS Working Papers 346, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stelios Bekiros & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2011. "The Multiscale Causal Dynamics of Foreign Exchange Markets," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/23, European University Institute.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Beginning, crises, and end of the money economy in three consistent steps," MPRA Paper 31175, University Library of Munich, Germany.