The Role of Macroprudential Policy for Financial Stability in East Asia’s Emerging Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ostry, Jonathan D., 2012. "Managing Capital Flows: What Tools to Use?," Asian Development Review, Asian Development Bank, vol. 29(1), pages 83-89.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2015. "Asian Development Outlook 2015 Financing Asiaâ€™s Future Growth," Working Papers id:6666, eSocialSciences.
- Bhattacharyay, Biswa Nath, 2013. "Determinants of bond market development in Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 124-137.
- Martín Tobal, 2014. "Prudential Regulation, Currency Mismatches and Exchange Rate Regimes in Latin America and the Caribbean," Documentos de Investigación - Research Papers 17, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA.
- Michael Chui & Emese Kuruc & Philip Turner, 2016. "A new dimension to currency mismatches in the emerging markets - non-financial companies," BIS Working Papers 550, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroprudential policy; monetary policy; east asian economies; asian housing market; financial imbalances; asian financial crisis;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2011-06-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-06-04 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-06-04 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .