The Role of Macroprudential Policy for Financial Stability in East Asia’s Emerging Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ostry, Jonathan D., 2012. "Managing Capital Flows: What Tools to Use?," Asian Development Review, Asian Development Bank, vol. 29(1), pages 83-89.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2015. "Asian Development Outlook 2015 Financing Asiaâ€™s Future Growth," Working Papers id:6666, eSocialSciences.
- Bhattacharyay, Biswa Nath, 2013. "Determinants of bond market development in Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 124-137.
- Martín Tobal, 2014. "Prudential Regulation, Currency Mismatches and Exchange Rate Regimes in Latin America and the Caribbean," Documentos de Investigación - Research Papers 17, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA.
- Michael Chui & Emese Kuruc & Philip Turner, 2016. "A new dimension to currency mismatches in the emerging markets - non-financial companies," BIS Working Papers 550, Bank for International Settlements.
- Tobal Martín, 2017. "Prudential Regulation, Currency Mismatches and Exchange Rates in Latin America and the Caribbean," Working Papers 2017-21, Banco de México.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroprudential policy; monetary policy; east asian economies; asian housing market; financial imbalances; asian financial crisis;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2011-06-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-06-04 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-06-04 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.