Managing Capital Flows: What Tools to Use?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Vincent Reinhart & Christoph Trebesch, 2016.
"Global Cycles: Capital Flows, Commodities, and Sovereign Defaults, 1815-2015,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(5), pages 574-580, May.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Reinhart, Vincent & Trebesch, Christoph, 2016. "Global Cycles: Capital Flows, Commodities, and Sovereign Defaults, 1815-2015," Munich Reprints in Economics 43461, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Vincent Reinhart & Christoph Trebesch, 2016. "Global Cycles: Capital Flows, Commodities, and Sovereign Defaults, 1815-2015," CESifo Working Paper Series 5737, CESifo.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Vincent Reinhart & Christoph Trebesch, 2016. "Global Cycles: Capital Flows, Commodities, and Sovereign Defaults, 1815-2015," NBER Working Papers 21958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Reinhart, Vincent & Trebesch, Christoph, 2016. "Global Cycles: Capital Flows, Commodities, and Sovereign Defaults, 1815-2015," CEPR Discussion Papers 11096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Park, Yung Chul & Song, Chi-Young, 2011. "Prospects for Monetary Cooperation in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 314, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Tong, Eric, 2017. "US monetary policy and global financial stability," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 466-485.
- Sandoval Paucar, Giovanny, 2018.
"Efectos de desbordamiento sobre los mercados financieros de Colombia. Identificación a través de la heterocedasticidad
[Spillovers effects on financial markets of Colombia. Identification through h," MPRA Paper 90422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 2019. "A modern reincarnation of Mundell-Fleming's trilemma," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 444-454.
- Park, Yung Chul, 2011. "The Role of Macroprudential Policy for Financial Stability in East Asia’s Emerging Economies," ADBI Working Papers 284, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- John Brondolo, 2011. "Taxing Financial Transactions; An Assessment of Administrative Feasibility," IMF Working Papers 11/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Park, Yung Chul, 2011. "The Global Financial Crisis: Decoupling of East Asia—Myth or Reality?," ADBI Working Papers 289, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Swarnali A Hannan, 2018. "Revisiting the Determinants of Capital Flows to Emerging Markets--A Survey of the Evolving Literature," IMF Working Papers 18/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Gustavo Adler & Camilo E Tovar Mora, 2011. "Foreign Exchange Intervention; A Shield Against Appreciation Winds?," IMF Working Papers 11/165, International Monetary Fund.
- Tobal Martín, 2017. "Prudential Regulation, Currency Mismatches and Exchange Rates in Latin America and the Caribbean," Working Papers 2017-21, Banco de México.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2019. "Macroeconomics Challenges and Resilience of Emerging Market Economies," NBER Working Papers 26361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbadr:2738. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.