Report NEP-SEA-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chow, Hwee Kwan, 2011. "Towards an Expanded Role for Asian Currencies: Issues and Prospects," ADBI Working Papers 285, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Park, Yung Chul, 2011. "The Role of Macroprudential Policy for Financial Stability in East Asia’s Emerging Economies," ADBI Working Papers 284, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kohpaiboon, Archanun & Poapongsakorn, Nipon, 2011. "Industrial Upgrading and Global Recession: Evidence of Hard Disk Drive and Automotive Industries in Thailand," ADBI Working Papers 283, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- YOSHINO Naoyuki, 2011. "Japanese Banks' Decision Making Process in SME Lending: An analysis of the SME database and the utilization of investment and trust funds for SME financing (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Pagliarani, Stefano & Pascucci, Andrea, 2011. "Analytical approximation of the transition density in a local volatility model," MPRA Paper 31107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stelios Bekiros, 2011. "Nonlinear causality testing with stepwise multivariate filtering," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/22, European University Institute.
- Amiti, Mary & Cameron, Lisa, 2011. "Trade Liberalization and the Wage Skill Premium: Evidence from Indonesia," CEPR Discussion Papers 8382, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Palma, J.G., 2011. "Homogeneous middles vs. heterogeneous tails, and the end of the ‘Inverted-U’: the share of the rich is what it's all about," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1111, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.