Journal of Financial Stability
2015, Volume 19, Issue C
- 1-21 Financial stress spillovers across the banking, securities and foreign exchange markets
by Apostolakis, George & Papadopoulos, Athanasios P.
- 22-30 How banks respond to Central Bank supervision: Evidence from Brazil
by Marques Pereira, João André C. & Saito, Richard
- 31-44 Bank market power, factor reallocation, and aggregate growth
by Inklaar, Robert & Koetter, Michael & Noth, Felix
- 45-59 SME recovery following a financial crisis: Does debt overhang matter?
by Lawless, Martina & O’Connell, Brian & O’Toole, Conor
- 60-68 Adjusting denominators of capital ratios: Evidence from Japanese banks
by Shimizu, Katsutoshi
- 70-82 Foreign participation and banking competition: Evidence from the Indonesian banking industry
by Mulyaningsih, Tri & Daly, Anne & Miranti, Riyana
- 83-104 Political connections, bank deposits, and formal deposit insurance
by Nys, Emmanuelle & Tarazi, Amine & Trinugroho, Irwan
- 105-118 Finance and growth: Time series evidence on causality
by Peia, Oana & Roszbach, Kasper
- 119-127 Do capital requirements affect cost efficiency? Evidence from China
by Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent
- 128-151 Testing the global banking glut hypothesis
by Punzi, Maria Teresa & Kauko, Karlo
2015, Volume 18, Issue C
- 1-18 Contagion in the interbank market: Funding versus regulatory constraints
by Georgescu, Oana-Maria
- 19-32 Cross-border interbank networks, banking risk and contagion
by Tonzer, Lena
- 33-54 Finance companies in Mexico: Unexpected victims of the global liquidity crunch
by Berrospide, Jose M. & Herrerias, Renata
- 55-77 Regulations, profitability, and risk-adjusted returns of European insurers: An empirical investigation
by Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Liu, Liuling & Pasiouras, Fotios
- 78-90 Monetary policy and financial stability in a banking economy: Transmission mechanism and policy tradeoffs
by Barnea, Emanuel & Landskroner, Yoram & Sokoler, Meir
- 91-105 The Capital Purchase Program and subsequent bank SEOs
by Khan, Mozaffar & Vyas, Dushyantkumar
- 106-116 Bank loans for private and public firms in a liquidity crunch
by Allen, Jason & Paligorova, Teodora
- 117-126 Why is credit-to-GDP a good measure for setting countercyclical capital buffers?
by Jokivuolle, Esa & Pesola, Jarmo & Viren, Matti
- 127-138 Contagion effects during financial crisis: Evidence from the Greek sovereign bonds market
by Pragidis, I.C. & Aielli, G.P. & Chionis, D. & Schizas, P.
- 139-153 Bank liquidity creation and asset market liquidity
by Chatterjee, Ujjal K.
- 154-171 Compensation contracts and fire sales
by Gete, Pedro & Gómez, Juan-Pedro
- 172-186 Creditor recovery: The macroeconomic dependence of industry equilibrium
by Mora, Nada
- 187-202 Consolidation and systemic risk in the international insurance industry
by Mühlnickel, Janina & Weiß, Gregor N.F.
- 203-207 Equally weighted portfolios vs value weighted portfolios: Reasons for differing betas
by Pae, Yuntaek & Sabbaghi, Navid
- 208-224 The role of macroeconomic news in sovereign CDS markets: Domestic and spillover news effects from the U.S., the Eurozone and China
by Kim, Suk-Joong & Salem, Leith & Wu, Eliza
2015, Volume 17, Issue C
- 3-9 A new monthly chronology of the US industrial cycles in the prewar economy
by Charles, Amélie & Darné, Olivier & Diebolt, Claude & Ferrara, Laurent
- 10-21 Clearinghouses as credit regulators before the fed?
by Jaremski, Matthew
- 22-34 Liquidity provision during the crisis of 1914: Private and public sources
by Jacobson, Margaret M. & Tallman, Ellis W.
- 35-45 O.M.W. Sprague (the man who “wrote the book” on financial crises) and the founding of the Federal Reserve
by Rockoff, Hugh
- 46-58 Monetary stability and the rule of law
by Koyama, Mark & Johnson, Blake
- 59-64 The merits and feasibility of returning to a commodity standard
by White, Lawrence H.
- 65-75 Nominal GDP futures targeting
by Sumner, Scott
- 76-80 Nominal GDP targeting: Policy rule or discretionary splurge?
by McCallum, Bennett T.
- 81-91 The economics of Bitcoin and similar private digital currencies
by Dwyer, Gerald P.
- 92-99 Synthetic commodity money
by Selgin, George
2015, Volume 16, Issue C
- 1-12 Fragmentation in the European interbank market: Measures, determinants, and policy solutions
by Mayordomo, Sergio & Abascal, María & Alonso, Tatiana & Rodriguez-Moreno, Maria
- 13-30 Optimal versus realized bank credit risk and monetary policy
by Delis, Manthos D. & Karavias, Yiannis
- 31-44 Optimal hedging strategy for risk management on a network
by Gao, Tianjiao & Gupta, Aparna & Gulpinar, Nalan & Zhu, Yun
- 45-58 Failed bank takeovers and financial stability
by Gómez, Fabiana
- 59-70 Sturm und Drang in money market funds: When money market funds cease to be narrow
by Jank, Stephan & Wedow, Michael
- 71-88 Assessing the link between price and financial stability
by Blot, Christophe & Creel, Jérôme & Hubert, Paul & Labondance, Fabien & Saraceno, Francesco
- 89-105 Distribution forecast targeting in an open-economy, macroeconomic volatility and financial implications
by Flamini, Alessandro & Milas, Costas
- 106-117 The effect of political uncertainty on the cost of corporate debt
by Waisman, Maya & Ye, Pengfei & Zhu, Yun
- 118-137 The relative contributions of equity and subordinated debt signals as predictors of bank distress during the financial crisis
by Miller, Scott & Olson, Eric & Yeager, Timothy J.
- 138-150 Calculating systemic risk capital: A factor model approach
by Avramidis, Panagiotis & Pasiouras, Fotios
- 154-163 Trade intensity and output synchronisation: On the endogeneity properties of EMU
by Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & De Santis, Roberta & Girardi, Alessandro
- 164-172 Equity returns in the banking sector in the wake of the Great Recession and the European sovereign debt crisis
by Chan-Lau, Jorge A. & Liu, Estelle X. & Schmittmann, Jochen M.
- 173-182 Modelling and measuring business risk and the resiliency of retail banks
by Chaffai, Mohamed & Dietsch, Michel
- 183-194 A model of mortgage losses and its applications for macroprudential instruments
by Hott, Christian
- 195-212 Which banks are more risky? The impact of business models on bank stability
by Köhler, Matthias
- 213-231 Catharsis—The real effects of bank insolvency and resolution
by Korte, Josef
- 232-247 The common drivers of default risk
by Memmel, Christoph & Gündüz, Yalin & Raupach, Peter
2014, Volume 15, Issue C
- 1-17 Banking, debt, and currency crises in developed countries: Stylized facts and early warning indicators
by Babecký, Jan & Havránek, Tomáš & Matějů, Jakub & Rusnák, Marek & Šmídková, Kateřina & Vašíček, Bořek
- 18-31 The effects of resolution methods and industry stress on the loss on assets from bank failures
by Bennett, Rosalind L. & Unal, Haluk
- 32-42 Banking crises and government intervention
by García-Palacios, Jaime H. & Hasman, Augusto & Samartín, Margarita
- 43-52 Quantifying the impact of leveraging and diversification on systemic risk
by Tasca, Paolo & Mavrodiev, Pavlin & Schweitzer, Frank
- 53-62 Impact of short selling activity on market dynamics: Evidence from an emerging market
by Sobaci, Cihat & Sensoy, Ahmet & Erturk, Mutahhar
- 63-75 Dating banking crises using incidence and size of bank failures: Four crises reconsidered
by Chaudron, Raymond & de Haan, Jakob
- 76-90 Understanding the cross-section of the U.S. housing bubble: The roles of lending, transaction costs, and rent growth
by Goswami, Gautam & Tan, Sinan & Waisman, Maya
- 91-111 The information content of Basel III liquidity risk measures
by Hong, Han & Huang, Jing-Zhi & Wu, Deming
- 112-126 Transmission of financial shocks in loan and deposit markets: Role of interbank borrowing and market monitoring
by Allen, Franklin & Hryckiewicz, Aneta & Kowalewski, Oskar & Tümer-Alkan, Günseli
- 127-148 The impact of the French Tobin tax
by Becchetti, L. & Ferrari, M. & Trenta, U.
- 149-160 Sequential decisions in the Diamond–Dybvig banking model
by Kinateder, Markus & Kiss, Hubert János
- 161-171 Institutions, moral hazard and expected government support of banks
by Antzoulatos, Angelos A. & Tsoumas, Chris
- 172-181 Geographic diversification in banking
by Fang, Yiwei & van Lelyveld, Iman
- 182-194 Partial credit guarantees and SMEs financing
by Boschi, Melisso & Girardi, Alessandro & Ventura, Marco
- 195-209 Tail dependence and indicators of systemic risk for large US depositories
by Balla, Eliana & Ergen, Ibrahim & Migueis, Marco
- 210-229 The cost of deviating from the optimal monetary policy: A panel VAR analysis
by Guerello, Chiara
- 230-240 Interest-rate uncertainty, derivatives usage, and loan growth in bank holding companies
by Brewer, Elijah & Deshmukh, Sanjay & Opiela, Timothy P.
- 241-256 Rethinking financial stability: Challenges arising from financial networks’ modular scale-free architecture
by León, Carlos & Berndsen, Ron J.
- 257-263 Anatomy of a bail-in
by Conlon, Thomas & Cotter, John
- 264-281 Wishful thinking or effective threat? Tightening bank resolution regimes and bank risk-taking
by Ignatowski, Magdalena & Korte, Josef
2014, Volume 14, Issue C
- 3-22 The role of on- and off-balance-sheet leverage of banks in the late 2000s crisis
by Papanikolaou, Nikolaos I. & Wolff, Christian C.P.
- 23-34 Collateral composition, diversification risk, and systemically important merchant banks
by Derviz, Alexis
- 35-53 Are all forms of financial integration equally risky? Asset price contagion during the global financial crisis
by Ahrend, Rudiger & Goujard, Antoine
- 54-65 Predicting financial stress events: A signal extraction approach
by Christensen, Ian & Li, Fuchun
- 66-80 The (un)informative value of credit rating announcements in small markets
by Afik, Zvika & Feinstein, Itai & Galil, Koresh
- 81-101 Banking systemic vulnerabilities: A tail-risk dynamic CIMDO approach
by Jin, Xisong & Nadal De Simone, Francisco de A.
2014, Volume 13, Issue C
- 1-17 International transmission and business-cycle effects of financial stress
by Dovern, Jonas & van Roye, Björn
- 18-29 Asymmetric effects of households’ financial participation on banking diversification
by Chen, Pei-Fen & Zeng, Jhih-Hong
- 30-43 International diversification and risk of multinational banks: Evidence from the pre-crisis period
by Gulamhussen, M.A. & Pinheiro, Carlos & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco
- 44-63 Macroprudential regulation and the monetary transmission mechanism
by Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Pereira da Silva, Luiz A.
- 64-74 Risk shifting in the US banking system: An empirical analysis
by Duran, Miguel A. & Lozano-Vivas, Ana
- 75-94 Systemic risk in an interconnected banking system with endogenous asset markets
by Bluhm, Marcel & Krahnen, Jan Pieter
- 95-117 Why do some insurers become systemically relevant?
by Weiß, Gregor N.F. & Mühlnickel, Janina
- 118-133 The network structure of the CDS market and its determinants
by Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Scheicher, Martin & Vuillemey, Guillaume
- 134-150 A cross-country analysis of bank bankruptcy regimes
by Marinč, Matej & Rant, Vasja
- 151-166 Bank risk factors and changing risk exposures: Capital market evidence before and during the financial crisis
by Bessler, Wolfgang & Kurmann, Philipp
- 167-179 Do banks’ internal Basel risk estimates reflect risk?
by Barakova, Irina & Palvia, Ajay
- 180-192 Financial fragility and natural disasters: An empirical analysis
by Klomp, Jeroen
- 193-201 Financial crises: Lessons from the Nordic experience
by Honkapohja, Seppo
- 202-213 Has the global banking system become more fragile over time?
by Anginer, Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli
- 214-223 Too big to fail in banking: What does it mean?
by Kaufman, George G.
2014, Volume 12, Issue C
- 3-15 Stress-testing macro stress testing: Does it live up to expectations?
by Borio, Claudio & Drehmann, Mathias & Tsatsaronis, Kostas
- 16-25 Measuring the costs of short-termism
by Davies, Richard & Haldane, Andrew G. & Nielsen, Mette & Pezzini, Silvia
- 26-36 Distance to default and the financial crisis
by Milne, Alistair
- 37-46 The restoration of the gold standard after the US Civil War: A volatility analysis
by Meulemann, Max & Uebele, Martin & Wilfling, Bernd
- 47-58 U.S. monetary policy in disarray
by Tatom, John A.
2014, Volume 11, Issue C
- 1-12 Ring fencing and consolidated banks’ stress tests
by Cerutti, Eugenio & Schmieder, Christian
- 13-31 Impact of the subprime crisis on bank ratings: The effect of the hardening of rating policies and worsening of solvency
by Salvador, Carlos & Pastor, Jose Manuel & Fernández de Guevara, Juan
- 32-48 Financial liberalization and bank risk-taking: International evidence
by Cubillas, Elena & González, Francisco
- 49-61 The effect of monetary policy interventions on interbank markets, equity indices and G-SIFIs during financial crisis
by Fiordelisi, Franco & Galloppo, Giuseppe & Ricci, Ornella
- 62-81 Large capital infusions, investor reactions, and the return and risk-performance of financial institutions over the business cycle
by Elyasiani, Elyas & Mester, Loretta J. & Pagano, Michael S.
- 82-91 Financial imbalances and household welfare: Empirical evidence from the EU
by Stracca, Livio
- 92-103 Pension funds and stock market volatility: An empirical analysis of OECD countries
by Thomas, Ashok & Spataro, Luca & Mathew, Nanditha
2014, Volume 10, Issue C
- 7-19 Credit protection and lending relationships
by Arping, Stefan
- 20-31 Rethinking the regulatory treatment of securitization
by Cerasi, Vittoria & Rochet, Jean-Charles
- 32-49 A shot at regulating securitization
by Kiff, John & Kisser, Michael
- 50-64 Is more finance better? Disentangling intermediation and size effects of financial systems
by Beck, Thorsten & Degryse, Hans & Kneer, Christiane
- 65-75 Financial integration, globalization, and real activity
by De Nicolò, Gianni & Juvenal, Luciana
- 76-86 Risk-bearing by the state: When is it good public policy?
by Anginer, Deniz & de la Torre, Augusto & Ize, Alain
2013, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 451-459 Bank exposure to market fear
by Chira, Inga & Madura, Jeff & Viale, Ariel M.
- 460-474 Default matrices: A complete measurement of banks’ consumer credit delinquency
by Schechtman, Ricardo
- 475-486 Connected lending and concentrated control
by Dheera-aumpon, Siwapong
- 487-497 Minimum capital requirements, bank supervision and special resolution schemes. Consequences for bank risk-taking
by Vollmer, Uwe & Wiese, Harald
- 498-517 Systemic risk analysis using forward-looking Distance-to-Default series
by Saldías, Martín
- 518-529 Expectation-driven cycles in the housing market: Evidence from survey data
by Lambertini, Luisa & Mendicino, Caterina & Punzi, Maria Teresa
- 530-544 A positive analysis of deposit insurance provision: Regulatory competition among European Union countries
by Engineer, Merwan H. & Schure, Paul & Gillis, Mark
- 545-555 Do investors care about credit ratings? An analysis through the cycle
by Iannotta, Giuliano & Nocera, Giacomo & Resti, Andrea
- 556-564 The influence of government intervention on the trajectory of bank performance during the global financial crisis: A comparative study among Asian economies
by Ding, Cherng G. & Wu, Chiu-Hui & Chang, Pao-Long
- 565-577 Financial derivatives, opacity, and crash risk: Evidence from large US banks
by Dewally, Michaël & Shao, Yingying
- 578-596 The economic crisis: Did supervision architecture and governance matter?
by Masciandaro, Donato & Pansini, Rosaria Vega & Quintyn, Marc
- 597-611 Measuring financial stress in transition economies
by Cevik, Emrah Ismail & Dibooglu, Sel & Kutan, Ali M.
- 612-627 A theory of failed bank resolution: Technological change and political economics
by DeYoung, Robert & Kowalik, Michal & Reidhill, Jack
- 628-640 Public debt, sovereign default risk and shadow economy
by Elgin, Ceyhun & Uras, Burak R.
- 641-653 Government interventions and default risk: Does one size fit all?
by Klomp, Jeroen
- 654-661 Financial crises and monetary policy: Evidence from the UK
by Martin, Christopher & Milas, Costas
- 662-672 Role of financial regulation and innovation in the financial crisis
by Kim, Teakdong & Koo, Bonwoo & Park, Minsoo
- 673-681 Off-balance sheet exposures and banking crises in OECD countries
by Karim, Dilruba & Liadze, Iana & Barrell, Ray & Davis, E. Philip
- 682-694 Financial crisis and a transmission mechanism of external shocks: The signaling role of the Korean Monetary Stabilization Bond
by Kim, Jinyong & Kim, Yong-Cheol
- 695-704 IT use, productivity, and market power in banking
by Koetter, Michael & Noth, Felix
- 705-719 Do subordinated debt holders discipline bank risk-taking? Evidence from risk management decisions
by Belkhir, Mohamed
- 720-730 Information efficiency of the U.S. credit default swap market: Evidence from earnings surprises
by Zhang, Gaiyan & Zhang, Sanjian
- 733-746 Bank regulation and supervision in the context of the global crisis
by Cihak, Martin & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Mohseni-Cheraghlou, Amin
- 747-758 Did the commercial paper funding facility prevent a Great Depression style money market meltdown?
by Duca, John V.
- 759-777 The influence of political factors on commercial banks in Central European countries
by Jackowicz, Krzysztof & Kowalewski, Oskar & Kozłowski, Łukasz
- 778-789 Risk-shifting and the regulation of bank CEOs’ compensation
by Chaigneau, Pierre
- 790-803 The effect of TARP on bank risk-taking
by Black, Lamont K. & Hazelwood, Lieu N.
- 804-819 Political connections and depositor discipline
by Disli, Mustafa & Schoors, Koen & Meir, Jos
- 820-830 Public bank lending in times of crisis
by Brei, Michael & Schclarek, Alfredo
2013, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 251-258 Monetary policy rules, asset prices and adaptive learning
by Machado, Vicente da Gama
- 259-268 Multiple bank regulators and risk taking
by Agur, Itai
- 269-286 Understanding the market reaction to shockwaves: Evidence from the failure of Lehman Brothers
by Dumontaux, Nicolas & Pop, Adrian
- 287-299 Good for one, bad for all: Determinants of individual versus systemic risk
by López-Espinosa, Germán & Rubia, Antonio & Valderrama, Laura & Antón, Miguel
- 300-319 How to deal with real estate booms: Lessons from country experiences
by Crowe, Christopher & Dell’Ariccia, Giovanni & Igan, Deniz & Rabanal, Pau
- 320-329 The impact of imposing capital requirements on systemic risk
by Zhou, Chen
- 330-336 Sovereign default risk, overconfident investors and diverse beliefs: Theory and evidence from a new dataset on outstanding credit default swaps
by Janus, Thorsten & Jinjarak, Yothin & Uruyos, Manachaya
- 337-346 Are short sellers positive feedback traders? Evidence from the global financial crisis
by Bohl, Martin T. & Klein, Arne C. & Siklos, Pierre L.
- 347-370 Macroprudential stress testing of credit risk: A practical approach for policy makers
by Buncic, Daniel & Melecky, Martin
- 373-384 Monetary policy and institutions before, during, and after the global financial crisis
by Cukierman, Alex
- 385-398 Dynamic central bank independence indices and inflation rate: A new empirical exploration
by Arnone, Marco & Romelli, Davide
- 399-414 Central bank financial strength and inflation: Is there a robust link?
by Perera, Anil & Ralston, Deborah & Wickramanayake, Jayasinghe
- 415-427 The central banker as prudential supervisor: Does independence matter?
by Dalla Pellegrina, L. & Masciandaro, D. & Pansini, R.V.
- 428-444 Institutional structures of financial sector supervision, their drivers and historical benchmarks
by Melecky, Martin & Podpiera, Anca Maria
- 445-450 Ratio controls need reconsideration
by Goodhart, Charles
2013, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 151-167 Are lending relationships beneficial or harmful for public credit guarantees? Evidence from Japan's Emergency Credit Guarantee Program
by Ono, Arito & Uesugi, Iichiro & Yasuda, Yukihiro
- 168-184 A network analysis of global banking: 1978–2010
by Minoiu, Camelia & Reyes, Javier A.
- 185-195 How does competition affect bank risk-taking?
by Jiménez, Gabriel & Lopez, Jose A. & Saurina, Jesús
- 196-209 Resolution of financial distress: A theory of the choice between Chapter 11 and workouts
by John, Kose & Mateti, Ravi S. & Vasudevan, Gopala
- 210-218 Bank Resolution Plans as a catalyst for global financial reform
by Avgouleas, Emilios & Goodhart, Charles & Schoenmaker, Dirk
- 219-229 Knowledge and opinions about banking supervision: Evidence from a survey of Dutch households
by van der Cruijsen, Carin & de Haan, Jakob & Jansen, David-Jan & Mosch, Robert
- 230-241 Contingent capital with a dual price trigger
by McDonald, Robert L.
- 242-249 New theories to underpin financial reform
by Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena
2013, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-12 Systemic liquidity shortages and interbank network structures
by Lee, Seung Hwan
- 26-37 The impact of wealth on financial mistakes: Evidence from credit card non-payment
by Scholnick, Barry & Massoud, Nadia & Saunders, Anthony
- 38-45 Wholesale bank funding, capital requirements and credit rationing
by Agur, Itai
- 46-54 Contagion in the interbank market and its determinants
by Memmel, Christoph & Sachs, Angelika
- 55-68 Executive compensation, risk taking and the state of the economy
by Raviv, Alon & Sisli-Ciamarra, Elif
- 69-89 The fading stock market response to announcements of bank bailouts
by Fratianni, Michele & Marchionne, Francesco
- 90-104 Bank–firm relations and the role of Mutual Guarantee Institutions at the peak of the crisis
by Bartoli, Francesca & Ferri, Giovanni & Murro, Pierluigi & Rotondi, Zeno
- 105-116 A simple indicator of systemic risk
by Patro, Dilip K. & Qi, Min & Sun, Xian
- 117-138 Time-varying monetary-policy rules and financial stress: Does financial instability matter for monetary policy?
by Baxa, Jaromír & Horváth, Roman & Vašíček, Bořek
- 139-149 Cyclical default and recovery in stress testing loan losses
by Jokivuolle, Esa & Virén, Matti
2012, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 219-235 Macroeconomic fluctuations and corporate financial fragility
by Bruneau, C. & de Bandt, O. & El Amri, W.
- 236-251 Capital regulation, risk-taking and monetary policy: A missing link in the transmission mechanism?
by Borio, Claudio & Zhu, Haibin
- 252-262 Can capital requirements induce private monitoring that is socially optimal?
by Kopecky, Kenneth J. & VanHoose, David
- 263-276 Efficiency and market power in Latin American banking
by Williams, Jonathan
- 277-291 Liquidity creation without a central bank: Clearing house loan certificates in the banking panic of 1907
by Tallman, Ellis W. & Moen, Jon R.
- 292-302 Bank supervision, regulation, and efficiency: Evidence from the European Union
by Chortareas, Georgios E. & Girardone, Claudia & Ventouri, Alexia
- 303-319 Value-at-Risk models and Basel capital charges
by Rossignolo, Adrian F. & Fethi, Meryem Duygun & Shaban, Mohamed
2012, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 138-149 Default cascades: When does risk diversification increase stability?
by Battiston, Stefano & Gatti, Domenico Delli & Gallegati, Mauro & Greenwald, Bruce & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 150-160 Financial liberalization, financial fragility and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Misati, Roseline Nyakerario & Nyamongo, Esman Morekwa
- 161-173 Household behavior and boom/bust cycles
by Nofsinger, John R.
- 174-192 Macro stress testing of credit risk focused on the tails
by Schechtman, Ricardo & Gaglianone, Wagner Piazza
- 193-205 Assessing the systemic risk of a heterogeneous portfolio of banks during the recent financial crisis
by Huang, Xin & Zhou, Hao & Zhu, Haibin
- 206-217 Regulatory capture and banking supervision reform
by Boyer, Pierre C. & Ponce, Jorge
2012, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 57-68 Quantifying and explaining parameter heterogeneity in the capital regulation-bank risk nexus
by Delis, Manthos D. & Tran, Kien C. & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 69-83 A macro stress test model of credit risk for the Brazilian banking sector
by Vazquez, Francisco & Tabak, Benjamin M. & Souto, Marcos
- 84-95 Blanket guarantee, deposit insurance and restructuring decisions for multinational banks
by Mälkönen, Ville & Niinimäki, J.-P.
- 96-106 The determinants of interest margins and their effect on bank diversification: Evidence from Asian banks
by Lin, Jane-Raung & Chung, Huimin & Hsieh, Ming-Hsiang & Wu, Soushan
- 107-120 When liquidity risk becomes a systemic issue: Empirical evidence of bank behaviour
by van den End, Jan Willem & Tabbae, Mostafa
- 121-133 Regulating Wall Street: The Dodd–Frank Act and the New Architecture of Global Finance, a review
by Krainer, Robert E.
2012, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-14 Hidden loan losses, moral hazard and financial crises
by Niinimaki, J.-P.
- 15-24 Mutual loan-guarantee societies in monopolistic credit markets with adverse selection
by Busetta, Giovanni & Zazzaro, Alberto
- 25-31 Provisioning rules and bank lending: A theoretical model
by Bouvatier, Vincent & Lepetit, Laetitia
- 32-42 Escaping TARP
by Wilson, Linus & Wu, Yan Wendy
- 43-56 Cyclical effects of bank capital requirements with imperfect credit markets
by Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Pereira da Silva, Luiz A.
2011, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 179-190 Basel Core Principles and bank soundness: Does compliance matter?
by Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica
- 191-203 An empirical assessment of reinsurance risk
by van Lelyveld, Iman & Liedorp, Franka & Kampman, Manuel
- 204-214 Exploring governance of the new European Banking AuthorityâA case for harmonization?
by Masciandaro, Donato & Nieto, Maria J. & Quintyn, Marc