Visualizing Input-Output Data: Some New Techniques Applied to the Amazon Region
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Sesso Filho, Umberto Antonio, 2005. "Visualizing Input-Output Data: Some New Techniques Applied to the Amazon Region," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 7, pages 141-152.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Sonis, M. & Hewings, G. J. D., 2005. "Linkages and Multipliers in a Multiregional Framework: Integration of Alternative Approaches," MPRA Paper 38213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ELALAOUI, Aicha & EZZAHIDI, Elhadj & TOUNSI, Said & NIHOO, Abdelazziz, 2011. "Key sectors in the Moroccan economy: an application of input-output analysis," MPRA Paper 56822, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Tounsi, Said & Ezzahid, El hadj & Alaoui, Aicha El & Nihou, Abdelaziz, 2013. "Key sectors in the Moroccan economy: An application of input-output analysis," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-19.
- Tounsi, Said & Ezzahid, El Hadj & El Alaoui, Aicha & Nihou, Abdelaziz, 2012. "Key sectors in the Moroccan economy: An application of input-output analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-59, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Imori, Denise & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & David, Letícia Scretas & Gutierre, Leopoldo Millan & Waisman, Caio, 2011. "Regional development and greenhouse gases emission: the case of the Amazon Region," MPRA Paper 40606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsProductive Structure; Input-Output; Amazon Region;
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .