The Regional Economic Structure of Brazil in 1959: an Overview Based on an Interstate Input-Output Matrix
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sonis, Michael & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Martins, Eduardo B., 1995. "Linkages, key sectors and structural change: some new perspectives," MPRA Paper 54754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Jaime Bonet Moron & Geoffrey Hewings, 2010.
"Structural Interdependence Among Colombian Departments,"
Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 279-300.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Fernando S. Perobelli & Jaime Bonet & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2008. "Structural Interdependence among Colombian Departments," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004722, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Fernando S. Perobelli & Jaime Bonet & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2008. "Structural Interdependence among Colombian Departments," Borradores de Economia 517, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- James, John A., 1984. "The use of general equilibrium analysis in economic history," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 231-253, July.
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Sonis, M. & Hewings, G. J. D., 2005. "Linkages and Multipliers in a Multiregional Framework: Integration of Alternative Approaches," MPRA Paper 38213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baer, Werner & da Fonseca, Manuel A. R. & Guilhoto, Joaquim J. M., 1987. "Structural changes in Brazil's industrial economy, 1960-1980," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 275-286, February.
- Junning Cai & Pingsun Leung, 2004. "Linkage Measures: a Revisit and a Suggested Alternative," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 63-83.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luan Santos & Rafael Garaffa & André F. P. Lucena & Alexandre Szklo, 2018. "Impacts of Carbon Pricing on Brazilian Industry: Domestic Vulnerability and International Trade Exposure," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-19, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgrbe:v:68:y:2014:i:3:a:5848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.