Structural Interdependence among Colombian Departments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Jaime Bonet Moron & Geoffrey Hewings, 2010. "Structural Interdependence Among Colombian Departments," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 279-300.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Fernando S. Perobelli & Jaime Bonet & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2008. "Structural Interdependence among Colombian Departments," Borradores de Economia 517, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2004. "Disaggregation of results from a detailed general equilibrium model of the US to the State level," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-145, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Galvis Aponte, Luis Armando, 2008.
"La topografía económica de Colombia,"
Chapters, in: Bonet-Morón, Jaime Alfredo (ed.), Geografía económica y análisis espacial en Colombia, chapter 1, pages 9-45,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Armando Galvis Aponte, 2001. "La topografía económica de Colombia," Documentos de Trabajo Sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 003095, Banco de la República - Economía Regional.
- Luis Armando Galvis Aponte, 2001. "La topografía económica de Colombia," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 22, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jaime Bonet, 2005.
"Regional Structural Changes In Colombia: An Input-Output Approach,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003440, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Jaime Bonet, 2005. "Regional Structural Changes in Colombia: An Input-Output Approach," Borradores de Economia 341, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jaime Bonet, 2003. "Colombian regions: Competitive or complementary?," Revista de Economía del Rosario, Universidad del Rosario, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barros, Gustavo & Guilhoto, Joaquim J. M., 2014. "The Regional Economic Structure of Brazil in 1959: an Overview Based on an Interstate Input-Output Matrix," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 68(3), September.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:68:n:3:a:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boris Branisa & Adriana Cardozo, 2009. "Revisiting the Regional Growth Convergence Debate in Colombia Using Income Indicators," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 194, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research, revised 21 Aug 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-output; extraction method; Colombia;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2008-06-21 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2008-06-21 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAM-2008-06-21 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000094:004722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.