Disaggregation of results from a detailed general equilibrium model of the US to the State level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixon, P.B. & Parmenter, B.R. & Sutton, J., 1978. "Spatial Disaggregation of Orani Results: A Preliminary Analysis of the Impact of Protection at the State Level," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 35-86.
- Naqvi, Farzana & Peter, Matthew W, 1996. "A Multiregional, Multisectoral Model of the Australian Economy with an Illustrative Application," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(66), pages 94-113, June.
- Pearson, K. R., 1988.
"Automating the computation of solutions of large economic models,"
Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 385-395, October.
- K.R. Pearson, 1986. "Automating the Computation of Solutions of Large Economic Models," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-27, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer & Marinos E. Tsigas, 2004. "Macro, industry and state effects in the U.S. of removing major tariffs and quotas," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-146, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Faria, Weslem Rodrigues & Haddad, Eduardo A., 2011.
"Estimação das Elasticidades de Substituição do Comércio Regional do Brasil
[Estimation of Regional Trade Substitution Elasticities for Brazil]," MPRA Paper 32923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Jaime Bonet Moron & Geoffrey Hewings, 2010.
"Structural Interdependence Among Colombian Departments,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 279-300.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Fernando S. Perobelli & Jaime Bonet & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2008. "Structural Interdependence among Colombian Departments," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004722, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Fernando S. Perobelli & Jaime Bonet & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2008. "Structural Interdependence among Colombian Departments," Borradores de Economia 517, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Eduardo A. Haddad, 2012. "Progress on the Development of an Interregional Computable General Equilibrium Model for Lebanon: The Input-Output System," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_12, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Eduardo Haddad & Juan Manuel Samaniego & Alexandre Porsse & Santiago Ochoa & Luiz Gustavo Souza, 2011. "Interregional Interdependence among Ecuadorian Provinces: An Input-Output Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa11p836, European Regional Science Association.
- Giesecke, James A. & Madden, John R., 2013. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Weslem Rodrigues Faria & Luis Armando Galvis-Aponte & Lucas Wilfried Hahn-De-Castro, 2016.
"Interregional Input-Output Matrix for Colombia, 2012,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
014203, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Weslem Rodrigues Faria & Luis Armando Galvis-Aponte & Lucas Wilfried Hahn-De-Castro, 2016. "Interregional Input-Output Matrix for Colombia, 2012," Borradores de Economia 923, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Eduardo Haddad & Vasco Silva & Alexandre Porsse & Tomaz Dentinho, 2015.
"Multipliers in an Island Economy: The Case of the Azores,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE REGION AND TRADE New Analytical Directions, chapter 8, pages 205-226
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Vasco Silva, Alexandre A. Porsse, Tomaz Dentinho, 2012. "Multipliers in an Island Economy: The Case of the Azores," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_24, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Tomaz Ponce Dentinho & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Vasco Silva & Alexandre Alves Porsse, 2014. "Multipliers In An Island Economy: Thecase Of The Azores," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 174, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Garcia Samaniego, Juan Manuel & Porsse, Alexandre A. & Ochoa Jimenez, Diego Alejandro & Ochoa Moreno, Wilman Santiago & Souza, Luiz Gustavo Antonio, 2011.
"Interregional input-ouptut system for Ecuador, 2007: methodology and results,"
32927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Juan M. G. Samaniego, Alexandre A. Porsse, Diego Ochoa, Santiago Ochoa, Luiz G. A. de Souza, 2011. "Interregional Input-Ouptut System for Ecuador, 2007: Methodology and Results," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2011_08, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Natalia Q. Cotarelli, Thiago C. Simonato, Vinicius A. Vale & Jaqueline C. Vicentin, 2018. "Estimation of NUTS2 Interregional Input-Output Systems for Greece, 2010 and 2013," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2018_07, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Hasegawa, Marcos & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2006.
"Investimento e produtividade dos fatores primários: uma análise de equilíbrio geral aplicado
[Investment and productivity of primary factors: a general applied general equilibrium analysis]," MPRA Paper 54555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.