Progress on the Development of an Interregional Computable General Equilibrium Model for Lebanon: The Input-Output System
The main goal of this paper is to present the recent developments in the construction of an interregional input-output matrix for Lebanon (IIOM-LIBAN), in the context of an ongoing project that aims to develop an interregional computable general equilibrium (ICGE) model for the country – “The ARZ Project”. The understanding of the functioning of the Lebanese regional economies within an integrated system is one of the main goals of the ARZ Project. By exploring different methods of comparative structure analysis, it is hoped that this initial exercise will benefit from the complementarity among them, resulting in a better appreciation of the full dimensions of differences and similarities that exist among the governorates in Lebanon.
|Date of creation:||10 Aug 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: (011) 818-5811|
Web page: http://www.portalfea.fea.usp.br/economia/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eduardo Haddad & Michael Sonis & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 1996. "A typology of propagation of changes on the structure of a multiregional economic system: the case of the European Union, 1975-1985," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 391-408.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521517133, November.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521739023, November.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Garcia Samaniego, Juan Manuel & Porsse, Alexandre A. & Ochoa Jimenez, Diego Alejandro & Ochoa Moreno, Wilman Santiago & Souza, Luiz Gustavo Antonio, 2011.
"Interregional input-ouptut system for Ecuador, 2007: methodology and results,"
32927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Juan M. G. Samaniego, Alexandre A. Porsse, Diego Ochoa, Santiago Ochoa, Luiz G. A. de Souza, 2011. "Interregional Input-Ouptut System for Ecuador, 2007: Methodology and Results," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2011_08, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2004. "Disaggregation of results from a detailed general equilibrium model of the US to the State level," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-145, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spa:wpaper:2012wpecon12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pedro Garcia Duarte)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.