Progress on the Development of an Interregional Computable General Equilibrium Model for Lebanon: The Input-Output System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2004. "Disaggregation of results from a detailed general equilibrium model of the US to the State level," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-145, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Garcia Samaniego, Juan Manuel & Porsse, Alexandre A. & Ochoa Jimenez, Diego Alejandro & Ochoa Moreno, Wilman Santiago & Souza, Luiz Gustavo Antonio, 2011.
"Interregional input-ouptut system for Ecuador, 2007: methodology and results,"
32927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Juan M. G. Samaniego, Alexandre A. Porsse, Diego Ochoa, Santiago Ochoa, Luiz G. A. de Souza, 2011. "Interregional Input-Ouptut System for Ecuador, 2007: Methodology and Results," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2011_08, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521517133, April.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521739023, April.
- Eduardo Haddad & Michael Sonis & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 1996. "A typology of propagation of changes on the structure of a multiregional economic system: the case of the European Union, 1975-1985," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 30(4), pages 391-408.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haddad Eduardo Amaral & Okuyama Yasuhide, 2016.
"Spatial Propagation of the Economic Impacts of Bombing: The Case of the 2006 War in Lebanon,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 225-256, December.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Yasuhide Okuyama, 2012. "Spatial Propagation of the Economic Impacts of Bombing: The Case of the 2006 War in Lebanon," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_19, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Yasuhide Okuyama, 2014. "Spatial Propagation Of The Economicimpacts Of Bombing: The Case Of The 2006 War In Lebanon," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 166, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Eduardo Haddad, 2012.
"Spatial Perspectives of Improving Competition in Lebanon,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa12p857, European Regional Science Association.
- Eduardo A. Haddad, 2012. "Spatial Perspectives of Improving Competition in Lebanon," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_13, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Eduardo Haddad, 2014. "Spatial perspectives of increasing freeness of trade in Lebanon," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 29-54, August.
More about this item
KeywordsInterregional input-output model; Lebanon; spatial linkages;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-09-09 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CMP-2012-09-09 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spa:wpaper:2012wpecon12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pedro Garcia Duarte). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuspbr.html .