Report NEP-ARA-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2012. "Economic Ideas of Rifa`ah al-Tahtawi," MPRA Paper 41009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khemiri, Rim & Ali, Mohamed Sami Ben, 2012. "Exchange rate pass-through and inflation dynamics in Tunisia: A Markov-Switching approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-39, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Franz Hubert & Onur Cobanli, 2012. "Pipeline Power," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1224, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Robin Carruthers, 2012. "Transport Infrastructure for MED11 Countries," CASE Network Reports 0108, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Eduardo A. Haddad, 2012. "Progress on the Development of an Interregional Computable General Equilibrium Model for Lebanon: The Input-Output System," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_12, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).