Economic Ideas of Rifa`ah al-Tahtawi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rupa Chanda, 2008. "Trade in Health Services," Working Papers id:1758, eSocialSciences.
- J. Outreville, 2007. "Foreign direct investment in the health care sector and most-favoured locations in developing countries," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 8(4), pages 305-312, December.
- Smith, Richard D, 2004. "Foreign direct investment and trade in health services: A review of the literature," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(11), pages 2313-2323, December.
More about this item
KeywordsWestern Banking and Riba; Nineteenth Century Muslim Economic Thinking; History of Islamic Economic Thought;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- H80 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - General
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-09-09 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-HIS-2012-09-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2012-09-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .