Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Waft Grais & Kangbin Zheng, 1996. "Strategic Interdependence in European East-West Gas Trade: A Hierarchical Stackelberg Game Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 61-84.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Currarini, Sergio & Marchiori, Carmen & Tavoni, Alessandro, 2016. "Network economics and the environment: insights and perspectives," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63951, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Roberto Roson & Franz Hubert, 2013. "Bargaining Power, Energy Security and Networks: an Applied Game Theory Approach," International Conference on Energy, Regional Integration and Socio-economic Development 5877, EcoMod.
- Roberto Roson & Franz Hubert, 2015.
"Bargaining Power and Value Sharing in Distribution Networks: A Cooperative Game Theory Approach,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, pages 71-87.
- Roberto Roson & Franz Hubert, 2014. " Bargaining Power and Value Sharing in Distribution Networks: a Cooperative Game Theory Approach," Working Papers 2014:02, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Roberto Roson & Franz Hubert, 2014. "Bargaining Power and Value Sharing in Distribution Networks: A Cooperative Game Theory Approach," IEFE Working Papers 61, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Ekaterina Orlova & Franz Hubert, 2012. "Competition or Countervailing Power for the European Gas Market," EcoMod2012 4490, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsBargaining Power; Network; Trade links; Natural Gas;
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-09-09 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CIS-2012-09-09 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2012-09-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2012-09-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-09-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GTH-2012-09-09 (Game Theory)
- NEP-PPM-2012-09-09 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRA-2012-09-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koc:wpaper:1224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sumru Oz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekoctr.html .