Report NEP-TRA-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cuaresma, Jesus Crespo & Oberhofer, Harald & Smits, Karlis & Vincelette, Gallina A, 2012. "Drivers of convergence in eleven eastern European countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6185, The World Bank.
- Ito, Tadashi & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2012. "New aspects of intra-industry trade in EU countries," IDE Discussion Papers 361, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Tu Lan & John Pickles, 2012. "China’s New Labour Contract Law: State Regulation and Worker Rights in Global Production Networks," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2011-05, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Wen Fan & Yuanyuan Ma, 2012. "Estimating the External Returns to Education: Evidence from China," Working Papers 201220, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Lee, Hyun-Hoon & Park, Donghyun & Wang, Jing, 2012. "Different Types of Firms, Products, and Directions of Trade: The Case of the People’s Republic of China," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 101, Asian Development Bank.
- Franz Hubert & Onur Cobanli, 2012. "Pipeline Power," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1224, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2012.
"Проектирование реформ: как искать промежуточные институты (Proektirovanie reform: kak iskat' promezhutochnye instituty)
[Reform Design: How to Search for Interim Institutions]," MPRA Paper 41043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bursztyn, Leonardo & Cantoni, Davide, 2012. "A Tear in the Iron Curtain: The Impact of Western Television on Consumption Behavior," Discussion Papers in Economics 13949, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2012.
"Приватизация и рациональная структура собственности (Privatizatsiya i ratsional’naya struktura sobstvennosti)
[Privatization and the Rational Ownership Structure]," MPRA Paper 41069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Kechagia, Polyxeni, 2012. "F.D.I. through the imitation procedure The case of China: A Note," MPRA Paper 40886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dev Nathan & Sandip Sarkar, 2012. "Global inequality, rising powers and labour standards," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2012-09, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Hagemann, Nina, 2012. "Institutional obstacles for the implementation of a River Basin Management concept in Western Ukraine," UFZ Discussion Papers 11/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Matthias Lücke & Toman Omar Mahmoud & Christian Peuker, 2012. "Identifying the Motives of Migrant Philanthropy," Kiel Working Papers 1790, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Serbanoiu, Georgian Valentin, 2012. "Transmission of fiscal policy shocks into Romania's economy," MPRA Paper 40947, University Library of Munich, Germany.