Perspectives of the European Natural Gas Markets Until 2025
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Franziska Holz & Christian von Hirschhausen & Claudia Kemfert, 2008. "Perspectives of the European Natural Gas Markets until 2025," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 823, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Egging, Ruud & Gabriel, Steven A. & Holz, Franziska & Zhuang, Jifang, 2008.
"A complementarity model for the European natural gas market,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2385-2414, July.
- Ruud Egging & Steven A. Gabriel & Franziska Holz & Jifang Zhuang, 2007. "A Complementarity Model for the European Natural Gas Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 732, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Maroeska G. Boots, Fieke A.M. Rijkers and Benjamin F. Hobbs, 2004. "Trading in the Downstream European Gas Market: A Successive Oligopoly Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 73-102.
- Holz, Franziska & von Hirschhausen, Christian & Kemfert, Claudia, 2008. "A strategic model of European gas supply (GASMOD)," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 766-788, May.
- SMEERS, Yves, 2008. "Gas models and three difficult objectives," CORE Discussion Papers 2008009, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Egging, Rudolf G. & Gabriel, Steven A., 2006. "Examining market power in the European natural gas market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2762-2778, November.
- Ferris, Michael C. & Munson, Todd S., 2000. "Complementarity problems in GAMS and the PATH solver," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 165-188, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristine Grimsrud, Knut Einar Rosendahl, Halvor B. Storrøsten, and Marina Tsygankova, 2016.
"Short Run Effects of Bleaker Prospects for Oligopolistic Producers of a Non-renewable Resource,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Kristine Grimsrud & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Halvor Briseid Storrøsten & Marina Tsygankova, 2013. "Short run effects of bleaker prospects for oligopolistic producers of a non-renewable resource," Discussion Papers 733, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Kristine Grimsrud & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Halvor Briseid StorrÃ¸sten & Marina Tsygankova, 2014. "Short Run Effects of Bleaker Prospects for Oligopolistic Producers of a Non-Renewable Resource," CESifo Working Paper Series 4579, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lochner, Stefan & Dieckhöner, Caroline, 2012.
"Civil unrest in North Africa—Risks for natural gas supply?,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 167-175.
- Lochner, Stefan & Dieckhoener, Caroline, 2011. "Civil Unrest in North Africa – Risks for Natural Gas Supply?," EWI Working Papers 2011-1, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Dieckhöner, Caroline & Lochner, Stefan & Lindenberger, Dietmar, 2013. "European natural gas infrastructure: The impact of market developments on gas flows and physical market integration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 994-1003.
- Brandão, António & Soares, Isabel & Sarmento, Paula & Resende, Joana & Pinho, Joana, 2014. "Regulating international gas transport: Welfare effects of postage stamp and entry–exit systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 86-95.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:hh-se-a09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.