The Short and Long Term Impact of Europe's Natural Gas Market on Electricity Markets until 2050
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neuhoff, Karsten & Ehrenmann, Andreas & Butler, Lucy & Cust, Jim & Hoexter, Harriet & Keats, Kim & Kreczko, Adam & Sinden, Graham, 2008.
"Space and time: Wind in an investment planning model,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1990-2008, July.
- Karsten Neuhoff & Andreas Ehrenmann & Lucy Butler & Jim Cust & Harriet Hoexter, 2006. "Space and Time: Wind in an Investment Planning Model," Working Papers EPRG 0603, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Neuhoff, K. & Ehrenmann, A. & Butler, L. & Cust, J. & Hoexter, H. & Keats, K. & Kreczko,A. & Sinden, G., 2006. "Space and Time: Wind in an Investment Planning Model," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0620, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chaudry, Modassar & Jenkins, Nick & Qadrdan, Meysam & Wu, Jianzhong, 2014. "Combined gas and electricity network expansion planning," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1171-1187.
- Abrell, Jan & Rausch, Sebastian, 2016.
"Cross-country electricity trade, renewable energy and European transmission infrastructure policy,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 87-113.
- Jan Abrell & Sebastian Rausch, 2016. "Cross-Country Electricity Trade, Renewable Energy and European Transmission Infrastructure Policy," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/229, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Dieckhöner, Caroline & Lochner, Stefan & Lindenberger, Dietmar, 2013. "European natural gas infrastructure: The impact of market developments on gas flows and physical market integration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 994-1003.
- John Weyant & Brigitte Knopf & Enrica De Cian & Ilkka Keppo & Detlef P. van Vuuren, 2013. "Introduction To The Emf28 Study On Scenarios For Transforming The European Energy System," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(supp0), pages 1-3.
- Florian Leuthold & Hannes Weigt & Christian Hirschhausen, 2012. "A Large-Scale Spatial Optimization Model of the European Electricity Market," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 75-107, March.
- Franz Hubert & Onur Cobanli, 2012. "Pipeline Power," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1224, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Jan Abrell and Hannes Weigt, 2016.
"Investments in a Combined Energy Network Model: Substitution between Natural Gas and Electricity?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Abrell, Jan & Weigt, Hannes, 2014. "Investments in a combined energy network model: substitution between natural gas and electricity?," Working papers 2014/05, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Weigt, Hannes & Abrell, Jan, 2014. "Investments in a Combined Energy Network Model: Substitution between Natural Gas And Electricity?," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100540, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jan Abrell & Hannes Weigt, 2016. "Investments in a Combined Energy Network Model: Substitution between Natural Gas and Electricity?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/237, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Egging, Ruud & Gabriel, Steven A. & Holz, Franziska & Zhuang, Jifang, 2008.
"A complementarity model for the European natural gas market,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2385-2414, July.
- Ruud Egging & Steven A. Gabriel & Franziska Holz & Jifang Zhuang, 2007. "A Complementarity Model for the European Natural Gas Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 732, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lochner, Stefan & Dieckhöner, Caroline, 2012.
"Civil unrest in North Africa—Risks for natural gas supply?,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 167-175.
- Lochner, Stefan & Dieckhoener, Caroline, 2011. "Civil Unrest in North Africa – Risks for Natural Gas Supply?," EWI Working Papers 2011-1, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Richter, Philipp M. & Holz, Franziska, 2015.
"All quiet on the eastern front? Disruption scenarios of Russian natural gas supply to Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 177-189.
- Philipp M. Richter & Franziska Holz, 2014. "All Quiet on the Eastern Front?: Disruption Scenarios of Russian Natural Gas Supply to Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1383, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jan Abrell & Hannes Weigt, 2012. "Combining Energy Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 377-401, September.
- Möst, Dominik & Perlwitz, Holger, 2009. "Prospects of gas supply until 2020 in Europe and its relevance for the power sector in the context of emission trading," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1510-1522.
- Yazdani Damavandi, Maziar & Kiaei, Iman & Sheikh-El-Eslami, Mohamad Kazem & Seifi, Hossein, 2011. "New approach to gas network modeling in unit commitment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 6243-6250.
- Hannes Weigt & Jan Abrell, 2012. "Storage and Investments in a Combined Energy Network Model," EcoMod2012 4319, EcoMod.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riepin, I. & Müsgens, F., 2019. "Seasonal Flexibility in the European Natural Gas Market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1976, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:ej37-si3-abrell. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.