Investments in a Combined Energy Network Model: Substitution between Natural Gas and Electricity?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Weigt, Hannes & Abrell, Jan, 2014. "Investments in a Combined Energy Network Model: Substitution between Natural Gas And Electricity?," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100540, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Abrell, Jan & Weigt, Hannes, 2014. "Investments in a combined energy network model: substitution between natural gas and electricity?," Working papers 2014/05, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Jan Abrell & Hannes Weigt, 2016. "Investments in a Combined Energy Network Model: Substitution between Natural Gas and Electricity?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/237, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Schröder & Friedrich Kunz & Jan Meiss & Roman Mendelevitch & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2013. "Current and Prospective Costs of Electricity Generation until 2050," Data Documentation 68, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Chaudry, Modassar & Jenkins, Nick & Qadrdan, Meysam & Wu, Jianzhong, 2014. "Combined gas and electricity network expansion planning," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1171-1187.
- Koeppel, Gaudenz & Andersson, Göran, 2009. "Reliability modeling of multi-carrier energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 235-244.
- Ana M. Quelhas & Esteban Gil & James D. McCalley, 2006. "Nodal prices in an integrated energy system," International Journal of Critical Infrastructures, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 50-69.
- Bakken, Bjorn H. & Skjelbred, Hans I. & Wolfgang, Ove, 2007. "eTransport: Investment planning in energy supply systems with multiple energy carriers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1676-1689.
- Florian Leuthold & Hannes Weigt & Christian Hirschhausen, 2012. "A Large-Scale Spatial Optimization Model of the European Electricity Market," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 75-107, March.
- Möst, Dominik & Keles, Dogan, 2010. "A survey of stochastic modelling approaches for liberalised electricity markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 543-556, December.
- Wietze Lise and Benjamin F. Hobbs, 2009. "A Dynamic Simulation of Market Power in the Liberalised European Natural Gas Market," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 119-136.
- Jan Abrell & Hannes Weigt, 2012. "Combining Energy Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 377-401, September.
- Ferris, Michael C. & Munson, Todd S., 2000. "Complementarity problems in GAMS and the PATH solver," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 165-188, February.
- Yazdani Damavandi, Maziar & Kiaei, Iman & Sheikh-El-Eslami, Mohamad Kazem & Seifi, Hossein, 2011. "New approach to gas network modeling in unit commitment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 6243-6250.
- Hannes Weigt & Jan Abrell, 2012. "Storage and Investments in a Combined Energy Network Model," EcoMod2012 4319, EcoMod.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aen:journl:ej37-si3-abrell is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:ej37-4-abrell. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.