A survey of stochastic modelling approaches for liberalised electricity markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weron, R & Bierbrauer, M & Trück, S, 2004.
"Modeling electricity prices: jump diffusion and regime switching,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 336(1), pages 39-48.
- Rafal Weron & Michael Bierbrauer & Stefan Trück, 2003. "Modeling electricity prices: jump diffusion and regime switching," HSC Research Reports HSC/03/01, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Karakatsani, Nektaria V. & Bunn, Derek W., 2008. "Forecasting electricity prices: The impact of fundamentals and time-varying coefficients," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 764-785.
- Bowden, Nicholas & Payne, James E., 2008. "Short term forecasting of electricity prices for MISO hubs: Evidence from ARIMA-EGARCH models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 3186-3197, November.
- Patrick Jaillet & Ehud I. Ronn & Stathis Tompaidis, 2004. "Valuation of Commodity-Based Swing Options," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(7), pages 909-921, July.
- Finon, Dominique, 1974. "Optimisation model for the French energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 136-151, June.
- Weron, Rafal & Misiorek, Adam, 2008.
"Forecasting spot electricity prices: A comparison of parametric and semiparametric time series models,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 744-763.
- Weron, Rafal & Misiorek, Adam, 2008. "Forecasting spot electricity prices: A comparison of parametric and semiparametric time series models," MPRA Paper 10428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kanudia, Amit & Loulou, Richard, 1998. "Robust responses to climate change via stochastic MARKAL: The case of Quebec," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 15-30, April.
- Olsina, Fernando & Roscher, Mark & Larisson, Carlos & Garces, Francisco, 2007. "Short-term optimal wind power generation capacity in liberalized electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1257-1273, February.
- Hahn, Heiko & Meyer-Nieberg, Silja & Pickl, Stefan, 2009. "Electric load forecasting methods: Tools for decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(3), pages 902-907, December.
- Ventosa, Mariano & Baillo, Alvaro & Ramos, Andres & Rivier, Michel, 2005. "Electricity market modeling trends," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 897-913, May.
- Barreto, Leonardo & Kypreos, Socrates, 2004. "Emissions trading and technology deployment in an energy-systems "bottom-up" model with technology learning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 243-261, October.
- Troncoso, Alicia & Riquelme, Jose C. & Aguilar-Ruiz, Jesus S. & Riquelme Santos, Jesus M., 2008. "Evolutionary techniques applied to the optimal short-term scheduling of the electrical energy production," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1114-1127, March.
- Gibson, Rajna & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1990. " Stochastic Convenience Yield and the Pricing of Oil Contingent Claims," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(3), pages 959-976, July.
- Loren W. Tauer, 1983. "Target MOTAD," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(3), pages 606-610.
- Blyth, William & Bradley, Richard & Bunn, Derek & Clarke, Charlie & Wilson, Tom & Yang, Ming, 2007. "Investment risks under uncertain climate change policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5766-5773, November.
- Krey, Volker & Martinsen, Dag & Wagner, Hermann-Josef, 2007. "Effects of stochastic energy prices on long-term energy-economic scenarios," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2340-2349.
More about this item
KeywordsOR in energy Energy system models Energy systems analysis Uncertainty modelling Stochastic processes Stochastic programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:207:y:2010:i:2:p:543-556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.