Emissions trading and technology deployment in an energy-systems "bottom-up" model with technology learning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Colpier, Ulrika Claeson & Cornland, Deborah, 2002. "The economics of the combined cycle gas turbine--an experience curve analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 309-316, March.
- Neij, L, 1999. "Cost dynamics of wind power," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 375-389.
- Argote, L. & Epple, D., 1990. "Learning Curves In Manufacturing," GSIA Working Papers 89-90-02, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- C. Harmon, 2000. "Experience Curves of Photovoltaic Technology," Working Papers ir00014, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Manne, Alan & Richels, Richard, 2004. "The impact of learning-by-doing on the timing and costs of CO2 abatement," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 603-619, July.
- Leonardo Barreto, Socrates Kypreos, 2002. "Multi-regional technological learning in the energysystems MARKAL model," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 17(3), pages 189-213.
- Sabine Messner, 1997. "Endogenized technological learning in an energy systems model," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 291-313.
- Manne, Alan S. & Barreto, Leonardo, 2004. "Learn-by-doing and carbon dioxide abatement," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 621-633, July.
- Wright, Gavin, 1997. "Towards a More Historical Approach to Technological Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(444), pages 1560-1566, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guo, Jian-Xin & Zhu, Lei & Fan, Ying, 2016. "Emission path planning based on dynamic abatement cost curve," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(3), pages 996-1013.
- Hong, Zhaofu & Chu, Chengbin & Yu, Yugang, 2016. "Dual-mode production planning for manufacturing with emission constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(1), pages 96-106.
- Kypreos, Socrates, 2005. "Modeling experience curves in MERGE (model for evaluating regional and global effects)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(14), pages 2721-2737.
- Shafiei, Ehsan & Saboohi, Yadollah & Ghofrani, Mohammad B., 2009. "Optimal policy of energy innovation in developing countries: Development of solar PV in Iran," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1116-1127, March.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:116:y:2018:i:c:p:344-356 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gül, Timur & Kypreos, Socrates & Turton, Hal & Barreto, Leonardo, 2009. "An energy-economic scenario analysis of alternative fuels for personal transport using the Global Multi-regional MARKAL model (GMM)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1423-1437.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Sayantan Ghosal & Sean Walsh & John Whalley, 2014.
"Unilateral Emissions Mitigation, Spillovers, And Global Learning,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(03), pages 1-16.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Sayantan Ghosal & Sean Walsh & John Whalley, 2013. "Unilateral emissions mitigation, spillovers, and global learning," Working Papers 2013_23, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Chatterji, Shurojit & Ghosal, Sayantan & Walsh, Sean & Whalley, John, 2013. "Unilateral Emissions Mitigation, Spillovers, and Global Learning," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-87, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Franco, Carlos J. & Castaneda, Monica & Dyner, Isaac, 2015. "Simulating the new British Electricity-Market Reform," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(1), pages 273-285.
- Lin, Q.G. & Huang, G.H., 2009. "A dynamic inexact energy systems planning model for supporting greenhouse-gas emission management and sustainable renewable energy development under uncertainty--A case study for the City of Waterloo,," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 1836-1853, October.
- Möst, Dominik & Keles, Dogan, 2010. "A survey of stochastic modelling approaches for liberalised electricity markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 543-556, December.
- Shafiei, Ehsan & Saboohi, Yadollah & Ghofrani, Mohammad B., 2009. "Impact of innovation programs on development of energy system: Case of Iranian electricity-supply system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2221-2230, June.
- Jaskólski, Marcin, 2016. "Modelling long-term technological transition of Polish power system using MARKAL: Emission trade impact," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 365-377.
- Kumbaroglu, Gürkan & Madlener, Reinhard & Demirel, Mustafa, 2008.
"A real options evaluation model for the diffusion prospects of new renewable power generation technologies,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1882-1908, July.
- Gürkan Kumbaroglu & Reinhard Madlener & Mustafa Demirel, 2004. "A Real Options Evaluation Model for the Diffusion Prospects of New Renewable Power Generation Technologies," CEPE Working paper series 04-35, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Densing, Martin & Turton, Hal & Bäuml, Georg, 2012. "Conditions for the successful deployment of electric vehicles – A global energy system perspective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 137-149.
- Jaehn, Florian & Letmathe, Peter, 2010. "The emissions trading paradox," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 248-254, April.
- Martinsen, Thomas, 2011. "Introducing technology learning for energy technologies in a national CGE model through soft links to global and national energy models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3327-3336, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:158:y:2004:i:1:p:243-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.