Robust responses to climate change via stochastic MARKAL: The case of Quebec
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- MacDonald, D. G. & Power, M. & Fuller, J. D., 1994. "A new discovery process approach to forecasting hydrocarbon discoveries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 147-166, May.
- Alan Manne & Richard Richels, 1995. "The Greenhouse Debate: Econonmic Efficiency, Burden Sharing and Hedging Strategies," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-38.
- Manne, Alan & Mendelsohn, Robert & Richels, Richard, 1995. "MERGE : A model for evaluating regional and global effects of GHG reduction policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 17-34, January.
- John R. Birge & Charles H. Rosa, 1996. "Incorporating Investment Uncertainty into Greenhouse Policy Models," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 79-89.
- Nordhaus, William D., 1993.
"Rolling the 'DICE': an optimal transition path for controlling greenhouse gases,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 27-50, March.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1992. "Rolling the 'Dice': An Optimal Transition Path for Controlling Greenhouse Gases," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1019, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Yeung, David & Hartwick, John M., 1988.
"Interest rate and output price uncertainty and industry equilibrium for non-renewable resource extracting firms,"
Resources and Energy,
Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-14, March.
- David Yeung & John Hartwick, 1985. "Interest Rate and Output Price Uncertainty and Industry Equilibrium for Nonrenewable Resource Extracting Firms," Working Papers 599, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kunsch, P.L. & Teghem, J. Jr., 1987. "Nuclear fuel cycle optimization using multi-objective stochastic linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 240-249, August.
- George B. Dantzig, 1955. "Linear Programming under Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3-4), pages 197-206, 04-07.
- Berger, C. & Fuller, D. & Haurie, A. & Loulou, R. & Luthra, D. & Waaub, J.-P., 1990. "Modelling energy use in the mineral processing industries of Ontario with MARKAL-Ontario," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 741-758.
- Clarke, Harry R. & Reed, William J., 1990. "Oil-well valuation and abandonment with price and extraction rate uncertain," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 361-382, December.
- Behrens, Axel, 1990. "Optimal resource extraction under stochastic terms of trade: Note," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 321-327, March.
- Bunn, Derek W. & Paschentis, Spiros N., 1986. "Development of a stochastic model for the economic dispatch of electric power," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 179-191, October.
- Stephen C Peck & Thomas J. Teisberg, 1992. "CETA: A Model for Carbon Emissions Trajectory Assessment," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 55-78.
- Abraham Grosfeld-Nir & Asher Tishler, 1993. "A Stochastic Model for the Measurement of Electricity Outage Costs," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 157-174.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:106:y:1998:i:1:p:15-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.