Robust responses to climate change via stochastic MARKAL: The case of Quebec
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berger, C. & Fuller, D. & Haurie, A. & Loulou, R. & Luthra, D. & Waaub, J.-P., 1990. "Modelling energy use in the mineral processing industries of Ontario with MARKAL-Ontario," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 741-758.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1992.
"Rolling the 'Dice': An Optimal Transition Path for Controlling Greenhouse Gases,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1019, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Nordhaus, William D., 1993. "Rolling the 'DICE': an optimal transition path for controlling greenhouse gases," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 27-50, March.
- MacDonald, D. G. & Power, M. & Fuller, J. D., 1994. "A new discovery process approach to forecasting hydrocarbon discoveries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 147-166, May.
- Abraham Grosfeld-Nir & Asher Tishler, 1993. "A Stochastic Model for the Measurement of Electricity Outage Costs," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 157-174.
- Stephen C Peck & Thomas J. Teisberg, 1992. "CETA: A Model for Carbon Emissions Trajectory Assessment," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 55-78.
- Alan Manne & Richard Richels, 1995. "The Greenhouse Debate: Econonmic Efficiency, Burden Sharing and Hedging Strategies," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-38.
- Manne, Alan & Mendelsohn, Robert & Richels, Richard, 1995. "MERGE : A model for evaluating regional and global effects of GHG reduction policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Behrens, Axel, 1990. "Optimal resource extraction under stochastic terms of trade: Note," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 321-327, March.
- George B. Dantzig, 1955. "Linear Programming under Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3-4), pages 197-206, 04-07.
- John R. Birge & Charles H. Rosa, 1996. "Incorporating Investment Uncertainty into Greenhouse Policy Models," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 79-89.
- David Yeung & John Hartwick, 1985.
"Interest Rate and Output Price Uncertainty and Industry Equilibrium for Nonrenewable Resource Extracting Firms,"
599, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Yeung, David & Hartwick, John M., 1988. "Interest rate and output price uncertainty and industry equilibrium for non-renewable resource extracting firms," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Bunn, Derek W. & Paschentis, Spiros N., 1986. "Development of a stochastic model for the economic dispatch of electric power," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 179-191, October.
- Kunsch, P.L. & Teghem, J. Jr., 1987. "Nuclear fuel cycle optimization using multi-objective stochastic linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 240-249, August.
- Clarke, Harry R. & Reed, William J., 1990. "Oil-well valuation and abandonment with price and extraction rate uncertain," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 361-382, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:106:y:1998:i:1:p:15-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.